Expert Answers to Biz Questions
Listen in! Pick up some expert advice to a reader's question that we selected from CyberSchmooz.
Brand Certifications To Make You A Better Social Marketer
People nowadays have become more-techy ….and being a techy make their work go easy and better. Day to day requirements to reach that particular target is also changing. The businesses and agencies in today’s era believe in smart work, not in hard work, so to turn those hard workers into smart workers one will have to go under some different stages of development and changes. In order to boost the online presence of a company social media is a great tool for building their brand awareness, drive traffic to one’s site and attract customers.
The brand certification will not only make you an expert in the social media management but will also help you to learn how to draw the attention of clients about branding and to represent yourself as a branding expert. There are many online branding certifications which will help you in a better way:
1. Digital marketing with Udacity: The digital marketing field is a type of marketing of the products or services using digital technologies...Basically on the internet but also including mobile phones, display advertising and many other digital- medium. This a type of program which offers you the opportunity to master platform-specific skills valued by one of the top employers, while at the same time establishing a broad understanding of the whole digital marketing ecosystem.
2. Social Media Marketing with Facebook Blueprint: Blueprint is an excellent way to learn about brand mentions and interactions. Blueprint is an online education program that teaches the best practices of advertising on the social media sites that is the Facebook and the Instagram. Blueprint certification is a social media certification program that measures your understanding of Facebook advertising of the products and the services. In-depth the courses cover’s topics like: Customer audiences, target, power editor, advertising products.
3. Real-time marketing with Twitter Flight School: Twitter’s real-time advertising platform tool mainly focuses on APAC market. It has also introduced Twitter Flight School, a new online resource to provide agencies make most of their service on the platform. Twitter has also partnered with Mindshare. The Flight School provides information for businesses and firms to develop marketing campaigns for their clients. The Flight School has been tailored down to modules to address Individuals and agencies on the basis of functions, senior leadership, account management and ad campaign management for social media branding. Twitter Flight School is a new way to visualize your online presence, differentiating the signals you want from the rest of the noise online.
4. Get certified in social media Marketing with Google AdWords:
If you are looking for course in social media branding certification, Google AdWords is your answer. Google AdWords offers accreditation in basic and advanced aspects of AdWords. There is no better certificate course as better or even near Google AdWords. The Google AdWords Individual Qualification makes you proficient in Google AdWords at the level at which one should deem to become an expert in brand certification.
Google AdWords is for a newbie, since it is easy to use and also very resourceful tool when it comes in the hand of knowledgeable users. You will get free access Google AdWords IQ exam the moment, you- sign-up for Google Partners.
Before you apply:
Here are the benefits
How does it work?
You need to sign-up to get access free AdWords certification exams and related study material.
One needs to pass 2 of the AdWords certification exams to become an AdWords certified professional.
AdWords Fundamentals exams:
5. Pinterest Propel:
Pinterest propel is one of its kind, it is different than the most listed above. It has been aimed at offering guidance to support businesses which are new in social media branding. Tens of thousands of businesses use Pinterest Propel to meet their goals and reach its uniquely designed action-oriented audience. Agencies looking to increase brand awareness or drive engagement, Pinterest Propel is the best effective platform. Learning a new platform sure is time and consuming but Pinterest’s one-on-one guidance ad experts make it easy and helpful in providing the most of your marketing budget. Experts at Pinterest will teach you to build effective ad campaigns, gain new customers, analyzing traffic.
Pinterest is specifically designed to attract more small and medium-sized businesses. Google and Facebook the two online giants already make a lot of profits by providing to the small and medium-sized businesses. Pinterest tends to be popular who are looking for unique ideas in niches like fashion, travel, design and a lot more. It also provides a traditional brand monitoring platform. It monitors various links and website and notifies you via email. Pinterest guides you in using various tools such as PinAlerts with which you can jump into a conversation with people on Pinterest and develop relationships with them.
6. HootSuite Academy of social media management platform:
HootSuite is a Vancouver based platform which offers variety of social media certifications, educating more than 200,000 thousand’s professionals. HootSuite supports social network integrations for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube. The service is designed to manage online brands and to submit messages to a variety of social media services. Organizations and companies such as Facebook, the Obama administration, Martha Stewart Media, Virgin Group and much more are known to use HootSuite. HootSuite focuses on social media management for their clients’ web engagement activities.HootSuite provides free Courses and offers lots of video content making it intuitive and fun learning experience.
Conclusion: There are various brand certifications courses available that you can opt but the ones listed above are some which are mostly used by firms and individuals to learn and become a social media marketer and make your online presence of your products and services.
Copyright 1995-2018, Idea Cafe Inc. Downloads are for personal use only, not for resale to others, and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from Idea Cafe Inc.
DISCLAIMER: We hope whatever you find on this site is helpful, but be cautioned that it may not apply to your own situation, or be totally current at any given time. Idea Cafe Inc. and all of its current and past experts, sponsors, advertisers, agents, contractors and advisors disclaim all warranties with regard to anything found anywhere on this family of websites, quoted from, or sent from Idea Cafe. and its related sites, publications and companies. We also take no responsibility for comments published by others on these pages. TRADEMARKS: The following are Registered Trademarks or Servicemarks of DevStart, Inc.: Idea Cafe®, Online Coffee Break®, The Small Business Gathering Place®, Take out Info®, Biz Bar & Grill®, Complaint-O-Meter®, A Fun Approach to Serious Business, CyberSchmooz, and BizCafe.
DISCLAIMER: We hope whatever you find on this site is helpful, but be cautioned that it may not apply to your own situation, or be totally current at any given time. Idea Cafe Inc. and all of its current and past experts, sponsors, advertisers, agents, contractors and advisors disclaim all warranties with regard to anything found anywhere on this family of websites, quoted from, or sent from Idea Cafe. and its related sites, publications and companies. We also take no responsibility for comments published by others on these pages.
TRADEMARKS: The following are Registered Trademarks or Servicemarks of DevStart, Inc.: Idea Cafe®, Online Coffee Break®, The Small Business Gathering Place®, Take out Info®, Biz Bar & Grill®, Complaint-O-Meter®, A Fun Approach to Serious Business, CyberSchmooz, and BizCafe.