"10 Reasons to Consider Starting a Party Plan Business"
Are you looking into starting a party plan business? Party Plan businesses are very popular right now and for many good reasons. They are fun and easy to start, inexpensive and many people love to party. Here are 10 good reasons why you may want to seriously considering starting a party plan business right now.
1. Party plan businesses are fun. You can get paid to party and have evenings out with your friends. What other kind of business allows you to do this?
2. They are easy to start. All you need to do is find someone who is already selling products that you enjoy and are passionate about and ask them how you can get started too. They will be happy to help you.
3. They are flexible. Unlike a job where you have to work set hours, with a party plan business you can schedule your work around your schedule. Do one party a week or five parties a week.
4. They are inexpensive to get started. Many other businesses require large upfront fees. You can usually get started for under $300.
5. You have a wide variety of products from which to choose. Nearly everything you can imagine is sold via parties. Some of the more popular items include candles, makeup, kitchenware, purses and jewelry, but you can also sell health products, clothing and even shoes.
6. You will receive free coaching from someone who has already been successful on how to do your particular business.
7. Many of the logistics of running a business are already taken care of for you such as the publication of brochures and other marketing materials as well as the pricing and manufacturing of the products.
8. The party plan industry is booming and represents a stable business model that will be here for generations to come. The business plan is already proven to work so you do not have to second guess whether or not it will be successful.
9. Your income is unlimited. You decide how much you will earn based on how hard you want to work. A recent statistic says that the average party plan business owner makes $75 an hour.
10. You will make lots of new friends and develop friendships that last a lifetime. Many of these friends will be people that you would not otherwise have the opportunity to meet.