Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Articles topic #55

Subject: "MLM Vs PeopleString" Previous topic | Next topic
favor78Thu Jan-21-10 04:50 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"MLM Vs PeopleString"

As I look back on my life I would need an assistant to keep track of how many people have approached me to join different MLM, Network Marketing, and Direct Sales companies. To keep it simple, these companies all have very similar concepts. Peoplestring is in no way shape or form similar to these types of businesses. See why below!

The basic concepts of MLM -Direct Sales- Network

Marketing Companies:

1. Typically There Is A Fee To Join.

2. A Fee To Stay Active In The Business.

3. Products To Buy And Products To Sell.

4. If You Don?t Bring In New People You Don?t Make Money.

5. If The People You Bring In Don?t Sell The Products, Continue To Pay A Fee To Stay Active, Or Refer Active Members, Your Business And Their Businees Dies!

Now I love the home business industry and I truly believe that it is the best way to get financial freedom if you are a person who wants to own your own business. But, I have to say there are very few people that have success in these types of companies, and it has nothing to do with the companies themselves. It?s not even because people don?t know how to market their business although that is a major contributing factor. It?s because People do not like or want to spend money. To take this even further people don?t like to spend money on things that does not give them instant satisfaction. Most people are not sales people. This is why a lot of people hate salesmen, because they feel they are being misled in someway.

So what do you think people won?t think twice about spending money on? Going out partying, going to the movies, shopping, and numerous other things that offer instant gratification. Why do you think people hate paying taxes? Because it does nothing to satisfy them at that moment. All your tax money does is pay for the roads that you drive on everyday or the school that your kid attends. Most people fail to see those things because they don?t satisfy a need at that moment. I hope you are getting the picture and understand why people buy and why they don?t.

The basic PeopleString concept:

1. It?s Free To Join

2. No Fee To Stay Active

3. Nothing To Buy And Nothing To Sell

4. You Don?t Have To Recruit People To Make Money

5. Your Referrals Don?t Have To Recruit People To Make Money

Peoplestring provides you with instant gratification due to a few reasons. Most people love to socialize and the social media aspects of the website provides a tool for people to have a good time and make money at the same time. It?s free and individuals do not have to feel as if they were misled or scammed. You also can feel confident knowing that if you refer a person to PeopleString they will make money even if its only $1.50 for your initial postcard!

I can only imagine the thousand of people who have referred people into a business that cost hundreds of dollars to join and they didn?t make a dime from it. Now they run around avoiding friends and family and might even be nervous to refer them to PeopleString, simply due to the fact they they feel bad over the last venture. To sum up this article PeopleString is free and they pay you do do the things you are already doing! You will get out of it what you put into the company. Even If you only make $1 per month that is more that what any other social networks or search engines are paying you. So have fun with it and I will see you on the string.

http://www.peoplestring.com/?f=favor78

Stop socializing for FREE
http://www.peoplestring.com/?f=favor78

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby
Lobby Articles topic #55 Previous topic | Next topic