Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Startup Stew topic #2137

Subject: "I need to hire commission plus bonus salespeople" Previous topic | Next topic
bcadWed Aug-18-10 04:58 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I need to hire commission plus bonus salespeople"

I've been scouring the menu here but I can't find any advice on this topic. I am starting my business after a failed partnership from which I walked away penniless and without clients. I've used savings to get it close to up and runnng, but I cannot afford salaried sales people, not yet. It is my goal, but I need people to generate leads and sell! I believe that there is better potential to earn money this way. It can be part time, they can represent other, non-competing businesses. I've been dismayed at the negativity - and sometimes insults - I receive. I get no salary at all now. I only get pais after the sales people and my technicians, it will take a very long time before I make good money because mine is based on net profit after everything is paid: commission, hourly wages, business expenses, etc. Why wouldn't someone want to be in on a new company, help it grow and become a success! I can't imagine anything better than getting in on the ground floor. I am a loyal and honourable person. I seek this help in Canada first. I am already registered there. US to come and Colombia.

ps: lead generation is ideal work for work at home.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby
Lobby Startup Stew topic #2137 Previous topic | Next topic