Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameStartup Stew
Topic subjectI need to hire commission plus bonus salespeople
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=119&topic_id=2137&mesg_id=2137
2137, I need to hire commission plus bonus salespeople
Posted by bcad, Wed Aug-18-10 04:58 AM
I've been scouring the menu here but I can't find any advice on this topic. I am starting my business after a failed partnership from which I walked away penniless and without clients. I've used savings to get it close to up and runnng, but I cannot afford salaried sales people, not yet. It is my goal, but I need people to generate leads and sell! I believe that there is better potential to earn money this way. It can be part time, they can represent other, non-competing businesses. I've been dismayed at the negativity - and sometimes insults - I receive. I get no salary at all now. I only get pais after the sales people and my technicians, it will take a very long time before I make good money because mine is based on net profit after everything is paid: commission, hourly wages, business expenses, etc. Why wouldn't someone want to be in on a new company, help it grow and become a success! I can't imagine anything better than getting in on the ground floor. I am a loyal and honourable person. I seek this help in Canada first. I am already registered there. US to come and Colombia.

ps: lead generation is ideal work for work at home.