Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #5517

Subject: "Commission based income through partnering and Affiliation-Remote-No technical knowledge" Previous topic | Next topic
Rohit_webGuyThu Aug-04-16 07:23 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Commission based income through partnering and Affiliation-Remote-No technical knowledge"

Hello Members,

I am finding collaborative persons who are genuine and serious about earning. Friendly and mutual understandings had to be built between us.

I am the owner of a website design and development service company. We provide all relative services. There is a huge market in this industry in every country and in your surroundings. Only 26%-30% of businesses have a website. Rest of them is not having it. Maybe many businesses don't need a website or online presence but a huge amount of businesses can have a website. And they are all before our eyes. A good approach or a little push can make them understand the importance and necessity of a website for their business. I want interested persons to become a partner with me and market my services in their region. I shall provide all the details, where, how to, how much and payments info to interested people. Currently, we are offering 10-20% commission to our existing partners depending on size and volume of work. For example, a typical starting range website costs about 400$-500$. From this, you can have 50$-100$. If you are an affiliate to Ebay, Amazon or ClickBank then you already know how affiliate marketing wok. You can think us a friendlier version than those.

Interested people directly contact me to info@cspcorp.in to start discussing the opportunities.

Contact Us for Affordable Web Design services and Affordable SEO packages.
Web Design Company CSP Corp
http://cspcorp.in/

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #5517 Previous topic | Next topic