Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectCommission based income through partnering and Affiliation-Remote-No technical knowledge
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=5517
5517, Commission based income through partnering and Affiliation-Remote-No technical knowledge
Posted by Rohit_webGuy, Thu Aug-04-16 07:23 AM
Hello Members,

I am finding collaborative persons who are genuine and serious about earning. Friendly and mutual understandings had to be built between us.

I am the owner of a website design and development service company. We provide all relative services. There is a huge market in this industry in every country and in your surroundings. Only 26%-30% of businesses have a website. Rest of them is not having it. Maybe many businesses don't need a website or online presence but a huge amount of businesses can have a website. And they are all before our eyes. A good approach or a little push can make them understand the importance and necessity of a website for their business. I want interested persons to become a partner with me and market my services in their region. I shall provide all the details, where, how to, how much and payments info to interested people. Currently, we are offering 10-20% commission to our existing partners depending on size and volume of work. For example, a typical starting range website costs about 400$-500$. From this, you can have 50$-100$. If you are an affiliate to Ebay, Amazon or ClickBank then you already know how affiliate marketing wok. You can think us a friendlier version than those.

Interested people directly contact me to info@cspcorp.in to start discussing the opportunities.