Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #5014

Subject: "Window Cleaning Business" Previous topic | Next topic
Eagles1410Mon Sep-16-13 01:22 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Window Cleaning Business"

I am looking at getting into to the Residential and small business Window Cleaning Business. I am looking for feedback as to whether this is a viable business idea. The business locations would typically be strip center locations or single story facilities. I have done some research and it seems viable, but of course, some of the researched sites are either selling a book or ?system?. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I am looking at this as part-time venture to start.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Window Cleaning Business
Sep 02nd 2013
RE: Window Cleaning Business
Sep 03rd 2013

lariMon Sep-02-13 03:03 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Window Cleaning Business"
In response to Reply # 0

yes and no. most small businesses now are strapped for cash flow so they are doing the little jobs their selves or if they have employees they are using them in to do this as make work jobs. the other small frachised businesses are contracted out. This would depend on where you are planning to open your business. Is it where there is high employment? If so the customer traffic flow might warrent this. If not then it would require more in transportation than the job would pay. But There is something you could add to this. Most seniors need help with windows walls and floors. Add that to the mix and also if you go into homes, present a factual background check and insurance.
But there is one more absolute that you must remember if you expect a business to grow. Keep careful records and if you cheat the tax man you will end up cheating yourself of the records that prove your ability.

Eagles1410Tue Sep-03-13 04:14 AM

#2. "RE: Window Cleaning Business"
In response to Reply # 1

Thank you for the feedback. I am looking at a mix of residential and commercial customers. The senior idea is really interesting. I am in a suburb of Dallas and the employment rate is actually fairly decent, but it could always be better. Thanks

Lobby Biz Ideas topic #5014 Previous topic | Next topic