Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #4630

Subject: "10 ideas" Previous topic | Next topic
MensajeanayesSat Apr-16-11 02:32 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"10 ideas"

Hello,

I have many unique great ideas, I dont want to share them because as soon as I do they're gone. I'm looking for investors/partners, i've started and sold many businesses, i unfortunatly dont have the patience and dont feel good everyday enough to run these businesses, so i end up selling them, but my businesses have generated millions in come, mostly after i sell them and the people put their touch on them and are able to work hard and hire a team. I suffer from a very high IQ, which causes me to ponder everything, every moment, and I get lost and freaked out, it's intimidating, i have anxiety and depression, I need someone to fund the ideas and help my run them, i will give 50/50, if that doesn't seem fair, hold your comments, it doesn't take much with my ideas to become rich fast as i've witnessed, and they never blow up when i own them, and i have to keep them secretive because i get paranoid, but have also had many ideas stolen, and dont have tons of money to go around suing people. I will probably never log onto this site again, i'm just looking for people to help. my email is wiustiffler at y a h oo dot com. and you can email me and we can discuss somethings, i have a track record, i dont want to release my info but if you googled me you would see what i've done, i will only respond to people whom are polite, i dont want any ignorant responses, i wouldn't waste my time here, i just literally am sick, i cannot function normally every day and i need partner(s) to handle the business end, i guarantee 6 figure return, and i think one of my ideas i'm going to start, which i can get a grant for anyway, will lead to a multimillion dollar company within a year and could sell for about 10 within a few years. the income will be ridiculous, i've had SCORE review this last idea and I got the thumbs up all the way and estimated near million dollar first year income in one angle alone let alone the 2 other ways to make cash here, plus being able to get a piece of companies that can be funded by profit from this company that i'll be working with, this is a huge snowball affect business.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: 10 ideas
Jun 09th 2011
Jun 19th 2011
Jun 02nd 2015
Jun 16th 2015

aceonlineThu Jun-09-11 04:43 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: 10 ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello,

Just an FYI, use paragraphs makes story easier for people to read.

TobyGSun Jun-19-11 01:35 PM

#2. "RE: 10 ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

This person is a fraud and a joke. The comment " I have a very high IQ' is enough for me. HEY. To whoever this loser is. YOU ARE A JOKE!!!!! You have had many ideas stolen. Yerah, OK. I bet it is you that would steal others ideas!

aceonlineTue Jun-02-15 12:27 PM

#3. "RE: 10 ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Really !!!

Usually when someone has to tell you how smart they are it's a pretty good indication they're not very bright.

Statements like these don't send a message of intelligence...

"but my businesses have generated millions in come, mostly after i sell them and the people put their touch on them and are able to work hard and hire a team."

"generated millions in come" REALLY !!

Not sure what your pushing here, I had to stop reading because I'm just not smart enough.

To leave things on a positive note...

Keep trying, keep thinking of great ideas. Your going have to be the one that carries the torch on your ideas. If you can't take your ideas to the next level because of your physical or mental linmitations then there not really great ideas. The challenge for you is to come up with an idea that YOU can make a success.

malex62Tue Jun-16-15 03:46 AM

#4. "RE: 10 ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

My question to you, why look for investors when you can get a grant?

Lobby Biz Ideas topic #4630 Previous topic | Next topic