Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subject10 ideas
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4630&mesg_id=4630
4630, 10 ideas
Posted by Mensajeanayes, Sat Apr-16-11 02:32 PM
Hello,

I have many unique great ideas, I dont want to share them because as soon as I do they're gone. I'm looking for investors/partners, i've started and sold many businesses, i unfortunatly dont have the patience and dont feel good everyday enough to run these businesses, so i end up selling them, but my businesses have generated millions in come, mostly after i sell them and the people put their touch on them and are able to work hard and hire a team. I suffer from a very high IQ, which causes me to ponder everything, every moment, and I get lost and freaked out, it's intimidating, i have anxiety and depression, I need someone to fund the ideas and help my run them, i will give 50/50, if that doesn't seem fair, hold your comments, it doesn't take much with my ideas to become rich fast as i've witnessed, and they never blow up when i own them, and i have to keep them secretive because i get paranoid, but have also had many ideas stolen, and dont have tons of money to go around suing people. I will probably never log onto this site again, i'm just looking for people to help. my email is wiustiffler at y a h oo dot com. and you can email me and we can discuss somethings, i have a track record, i dont want to release my info but if you googled me you would see what i've done, i will only respond to people whom are polite, i dont want any ignorant responses, i wouldn't waste my time here, i just literally am sick, i cannot function normally every day and i need partner(s) to handle the business end, i guarantee 6 figure return, and i think one of my ideas i'm going to start, which i can get a grant for anyway, will lead to a multimillion dollar company within a year and could sell for about 10 within a few years. the income will be ridiculous, i've had SCORE review this last idea and I got the thumbs up all the way and estimated near million dollar first year income in one angle alone let alone the 2 other ways to make cash here, plus being able to get a piece of companies that can be funded by profit from this company that i'll be working with, this is a huge snowball affect business.