Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #4327

Subject: "Looking For Ideas" Previous topic | Next topic
fabbruzzinoSun May-16-10 09:17 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Looking For Ideas"

Currently I own and operate a successful medical coding and billing company. However, I am looking for a new adventure.......

I have family back in Italy and I visit there on a regular basis. I am trying to find a way that I could utilize my contacts in Italy and Germany. Now these are all family members and not businesses....

Any ideas?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Looking For Ideas
May 18th 2010
May 20th 2010
May 24th 2010

jimkcliftonTue May-18-10 06:38 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#2. "RE: Looking For Ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

I know a great business that is best grown by word of mouth, so utilizing your overseas contacts is perfect. The business is global and easily run from your computer.

Full details at www.myhomeoffice.ws.

Contact me with questions.

jim@myhomeoffice.ws

Extra Cash Every Month
www.myhomeoffice.ws
It's a good life...

annalaurabrownThu May-20-10 01:14 AM

#3. "RE: Looking For Ideas"
In response to Reply # 2

What about creating and selling some ebooks based on what you have learned through your business? Info products sell all over the world and do very well online.

You must be healthy to be successful.
Learn how essential oils can make you healthy.
http://healthandwealthwithoils.com

DeniseTaylorMon May-24-10 07:36 AM

#4. "RE: Looking For Ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Wow! You and I have something in common.

I had my own medical billing business, too, but in learning to create a website for my company, became smitten with the process.

I now have two online businesses that operate out of my home, one of which is generating near-passive income for me. Once I found the way to create an online business, I lost my zip with medical billing. Websites are much more creative and fun, too. Plus with my businesses, I can work anywhere in the world at any time day or night, as long as I have Internet access. There is a lot of freedom in it.

In order to use your contacts in Italy in Germany, well, just pick a topic that's related. Any trips you take could be written off on taxes, too.

If you're interested in a step-by-step process on how you can create online businesses of your own, you could download a couple of free courses/books and get some training on it - see if it's something you'd be interested in.

One is called Make Your Site Sell, which teaches you how to create a site that gets target traffic that converts to sales, which is found here: http://myss.sitesell.com/

The other is called the Affiliate Masters Course which teaches you about Affiliate Marketing and how to earn income without having to have a product: http://myss.sitesell.com/

Denise Taylor
SiteSell Answers
http://answers.sitesell.com

Lobby Biz Ideas topic #4327 Previous topic | Next topic