Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #3348

Subject: "New business for simplifying advertising for small businesses" Previous topic | Next topic
choicemodelsMon Jan-12-09 05:31 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"New business for simplifying advertising for small businesses"

A small business will be able to browse through our selection of models to determine which look is the right one for them. From there they will be able to choose what type of advertisement they need. We do everything from product advertisement to services. The business then has an option to mail their products to us to be photographed with the model. All products will be returned in the condition it was received, however any disposable products that are used for the photo shoot will not be returned (make-up, hair styling products, lotions, food products, etc.). Small businesses have a complete say in what kind of shoot they want, and we will carry it out to their specifications.

Small businesses will also have the option to send creative consultants to the shoot at their own expense in order to assist with the looks they want. Any products that are available in our area can be purchased for the shoot to avoid shipping delays; however Choice Models will be reimbursed of any extra expenses.
Once the photo shoot has been completed the business will have similar choices of what they want to do with the image as private collectors. If they have their own creative design team then RAW files can be purchased as is to be edited by their team, however if they prefer Choice Models edits the images then that service will be provided also.

For small businesses the rights to all photos are included in the purchase of the shoot. Editing will be a per image fee added to the cost of the shoot. All photos will be available for review before photo manipulation has been done in order for them to choose the images that best fits their needs.

Benefits

There are several benefits in choosing this method of advertising content. Small businesses will not have to hire a separate photographer, provide their own location, hire a model from an agency with strict policies, and results will be faster using Choice Models. We cut out several steps in the general process to ensure quality and timely results, as well as less cost to small businesses. Small businesses have limited resources and need their advertisements to be effective, quick, and hassle free, and Choice Models will provide that.

This is my general idea. I am a photographer that will be running this from the business end and the creative end. I have bounced the idea off of several small business owners and I've gotten positive feedback, but I'm still looking for sound advice whether or not there could be a good market for this. I am welcome to any suggestions and advice.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #3348 Previous topic | Next topic