Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #3343

Subject: "So I was laying in bed last night brain storming...." Previous topic | Next topic
eshields1014Thu Jan-08-09 05:37 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"So I was laying in bed last night brain storming...."

Ok Ok!!!

Okay! So... I couldn't sleep last night I was tossing and turning and doing some thinking..

Ideas-

1. Start a not sure what you would call it but art I guess for childrens rooms. Such as painting picture frames, jewlery boxes or boxes from the craft store. Painting letters that spell out there name to hang on there wall. Or cool hand painted signs that say things like. Rock star, princess, Sweet....ect

2. I was thinking about making center peices or what ever people wanted to use them for. with those fake flowers and peices from the craft store and stick them into that green foam inside of a nice type of containier, dish, or pot...

3. Making customized party bags for children. Parents can call or go online and create there own customer party bags for there childrens get togethers. The only down fall thought with this is that it is problem cheaper just to go to the store them self and crab some stuff and through it together.

What do you all think of these ideas? Maybe you could lead me in the right direction with new ideas off this or expand on this? Thanks

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic

MRose902Fri Jan-09-09 12:55 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: So I was laying in bed last night brain storming...."
In response to Reply # 0

How would you market any of these products? Think of distribution in addition to the creation of the product, itself. What are the substitutes for your product that you'd be competing with?

Matt
www.dmerch.com
Raising diabetes awareness

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Lobby Biz Ideas topic #3343 Previous topic | Next topic