Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectSo I was laying in bed last night brain storming....
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=3343
3343, So I was laying in bed last night brain storming....
Posted by eshields1014, Thu Jan-08-09 05:37 AM
Ok Ok!!!

Okay! So... I couldn't sleep last night I was tossing and turning and doing some thinking..

Ideas-

1. Start a not sure what you would call it but art I guess for childrens rooms. Such as painting picture frames, jewlery boxes or boxes from the craft store. Painting letters that spell out there name to hang on there wall. Or cool hand painted signs that say things like. Rock star, princess, Sweet....ect

2. I was thinking about making center peices or what ever people wanted to use them for. with those fake flowers and peices from the craft store and stick them into that green foam inside of a nice type of containier, dish, or pot...

3. Making customized party bags for children. Parents can call or go online and create there own customer party bags for there childrens get togethers. The only down fall thought with this is that it is problem cheaper just to go to the store them self and crab some stuff and through it together.

What do you all think of these ideas? Maybe you could lead me in the right direction with new ideas off this or expand on this? Thanks
3345, RE: So I was laying in bed last night brain storming....
Posted by MRose902, Fri Jan-09-09 12:55 PM
How would you market any of these products? Think of distribution in addition to the creation of the product, itself. What are the substitutes for your product that you'd be competing with?