Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #1780

Subject: "Can someone help me?" Previous topic | Next topic
noah_678Fri Oct-26-07 10:50 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Can someone help me?"

Hi All,
I got married two years back. I work in private company since three years but I?m unable to fulfill my dream. Therefore, I want to start my own business but I don?t have any idea that what should I do and what should be my business. Seriously I need your advice, if you have any suggestion or advice then please let me know. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
I would love to help!
Oct 27th 2007
RE: Can someone help me?
Oct 29th 2007
Oct 29th 2007
Oct 30th 2007
Oct 31st 2007

tiffhannahSat Oct-27-07 04:33 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "I would love to help!"
In response to Reply # 0

My name is Tiffany Hannah and I recently decided to start my own business as well.

I have many ideas floating around my head everyday. So many of them that I have to put them on paper and sooner or later they eventually become a great idea but I have no where to start.

So if you need ideas contactme@tiffanyhannah.com we could probably be of use to one another.

Please include your skills and things you can bring to a business.

cassandra_rMon Oct-29-07 07:40 AM

#2. "RE: Can someone help me?"
In response to Reply # 0

Hmmm! After the struggle of five years I taken a certified HLG (The Hawaiian Lomi Group) dealership. Things have been changed and I?m earning well now. There is no need of capital investment or having expert like business skills. You can get your dealership easily from http://www.lomimoney.com Hope this will fulfill your dream like mine.
Best of luck!

PepperfireMon Oct-29-07 10:06 AM

#3. "RE: Can someone help me?"
In response to Reply # 0

Tiffany had the right idea asking you what your skills and abilities are... Also, what do you like doing?

Although, rather than sending them out in an email, post them here, and you can have the ideas of everyone else who reads your posts.

T

Tina Brooks, VP Marketing
Brooks Pepperfire Foods, Inc.
Makers of Peppermaster Hot Sauces
http://www.peppermaster.com

Eat more peppers!

lkoehneTue Oct-30-07 04:03 PM

#4. "RE: Can someone help me?"
In response to Reply # 0

Funny how in times of major transition (like getting married) our blood starts flowing and all kinds of dreams and desires for further change emerge!

Take advantage of your current motivation and really look at what YOU want to do. In addition to taking an inventory of your skills, ask yourself some probing questions: What kind of activity can you not wait to get started? If you could do anything without fear of failure what would you do? What do your friends rely on you for? Etc.

Because, to be successful and fulfilled you will need to start with yourself. The folks in this community can give you great ideas but no one can decide what is best for you, except you, of course.

One book that I've found very useful for myself and my career changing clients is "Is Your Genius at Work?" by #### Richards. It contains very straight forward exercises to help you uncover what makes you tick, then helps you see how you do, or don't, manifest that "Genius" in your work and life.

Congratulations on your new phase in life! Enjoy the adventure!

Laura

THRIVE against the grain
Helping you take the road less traveled with complete confidence
www.ThriveAgainstTheGrain.com

ElleBlueWed Oct-31-07 06:33 AM

#5. "RE: Can someone help me?"
In response to Reply # 0

I can only echo what the others have already mentioned.
Be sure it's something you do well.
It has to be something you love.
It should be something that is affordable to get started (or you could find a way to get some money behind you).

Best Regards,
Elle

www.grafusion.biz

If you plan to open a business, visit my blog. Sound advice for the entrepreneur.
www.ellescorner.com

Lobby Biz Ideas topic #1780 Previous topic | Next topic