Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Can someone help me?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=1780&mesg_id=1805
1805, RE: Can someone help me?
Posted by lkoehne, Tue Oct-30-07 04:03 PM
Funny how in times of major transition (like getting married) our blood starts flowing and all kinds of dreams and desires for further change emerge!

Take advantage of your current motivation and really look at what YOU want to do. In addition to taking an inventory of your skills, ask yourself some probing questions: What kind of activity can you not wait to get started? If you could do anything without fear of failure what would you do? What do your friends rely on you for? Etc.

Because, to be successful and fulfilled you will need to start with yourself. The folks in this community can give you great ideas but no one can decide what is best for you, except you, of course.

One book that I've found very useful for myself and my career changing clients is "Is Your Genius at Work?" by #### Richards. It contains very straight forward exercises to help you uncover what makes you tick, then helps you see how you do, or don't, manifest that "Genius" in your work and life.

Congratulations on your new phase in life! Enjoy the adventure!

Laura

THRIVE against the grain
Helping you take the road less traveled with complete confidence
www.ThriveAgainstTheGrain.com