Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Startup Stew topic #947

Subject: "Want to write job search articles is there an internet site where can get paid" Previous topic | Next topic
wholesalemanFri Sep-21-07 07:54 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Want to write job search articles is there an internet site where can get paid"

I want to write job search articles & motivational articles for cash, pay, dinero. All I have found on the net so far are places where I can put articles that ezines could use for free.

Any ideas on articles in newspapers, magazines, and on the internet where they pay?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Want to write job search articles is there an internet site where can get paid
Sep 25th 2007
RE: Want to write job search articles is there an internet site where can get paid
Sep 25th 2007
Oct 30th 2007

wwcap1Tue Sep-25-07 12:13 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Want to write job search articles is there an internet site where can get paid"
In response to Reply # 0

This may seem to come out of left field, however, I would suggest that you check out guru.com. Guru is site for free lancers and I see projects all the time for articles. It would be meet the clients needs more than your creativity you would be selling. By that I mean you would have the ability to write the article, but you would need to follow what the client wants and that can be anything from anything you have to very specific guidelines.

As to the guidas, I find the money and job frequency to more than meet my needs. The best thing is while it costs 5% of the project fee, the site is your friend and goes to bat for you if there ever is problem.

Hope this helps.

Kent Capener
Capener Consulting, LLC
http://www.capenerconsulting.com

rachelmartinezTue Sep-25-07 02:34 PM

#2. "RE: Want to write job search articles is there an internet site where can get paid"
In response to Reply # 0

Another board I am active on has a sections just for work at home writers

http://www.wahm.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=24

I know there's a list of sites that pay for articles there.

Rachel

lkoehneTue Oct-30-07 03:35 PM

#3. "RE: Want to write job search articles is there an internet site where can get paid"
In response to Reply # 0

Here are a few thoughts.

Consider blogs and sites like suite101 (www.suite101.com) that use freelancers who may not get paid (or paid much) for the actual article but get a share of ad revenue based on the traffic they generate. You may find such opportunities on the problogger job site: http://jobs.problogger.net/

Also, approach your Internet writing like you would freelance writing for print. Study online publications to see which fit your topics and then approach the site owners/editors with proposals. If you are not already published, do some writing for free to get exposure, or post to article banks to prove the popularity of your articles. Also consider generating revenue by starting your own blog, build up traffic and sell ad space.

Enjoy and good luck!
Laura

THRIVE against the grain
Helping you take the road less traveled with complete confidence
www.ThriveAgainstTheGrain.com

Lobby Startup Stew topic #947 Previous topic | Next topic