Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Startup Stew topic #507

Subject: ""The Secrect" support group" Previous topic | Next topic
MaureenWed Mar-21-07 01:23 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
""The Secrect" support group"

Hello,
If you have watched "The Secrect" and found that it has worked. You'll understand my situation. I found that it worked great for the small stuff. I could see them and that they were easy to obtained. But I am having a hard time with seeing the big stuff. House, $, cars.. I am so happy with my life and full of gratitude for everyday and everything, that I can not wrap my mind around seeing bigger. I feel that I have been give a great gift. I have always known the things that they talk about. I know it works....How can I get my imagination in gear for the greater things.

Thanks for your comments

Maureen

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic

whatswithinuSat Mar-31-07 04:33 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: "The Secrect" support group"
In response to Reply # 0

>Hello,
>If you have watched "The Secrect" and found that it
>has worked. You'll understand my situation. I found that it
>worked great for the small stuff. I could see them and that
>they were easy to obtained. But I am having a hard time with
>seeing the big stuff. House, $, cars.. I am so happy with my
>life and full of gratitude for everyday and everything, that I
>can not wrap my mind around seeing bigger. I feel that I have
>been give a great gift. I have always known the things that
>they talk about. I know it works....How can I get my
>imagination in gear for the greater things.
>
>Thanks for your comments
>
>Maureen

Hi Maureen,

You ask a great question. Sometimes imagining the bigger stuff can be difficult, especially if limiting beliefs or other obstacles present themselves. With that said, what (if anything) do you feel is standing in your way of attracting the bigger things into your life?

(Removing an obstacles or limiting beliefs is going to be very helful in the long run.)

Also, I would love to offer the following tips that my clients and I have found helpful...

1) Get really clear on what you do want in your life. Making a detailed, specific list or creating a vision board with pictures is often helpful. Revisit that list and/or board often. You may also find it helpful to create affirmations around the things you wish to manifest. For example, if you are wishing to create more financial abundance in your life an affirmation to use could be..."I make no less than $10K per month." The affirmation should be something that resonates with you...something you can believe.

2)BE+DO=HAVE

Be= being the person you need to be for you in order to create abundance in your life.

Do= take action that is in alignment with who you are, action that will move you forward to creating/achieving what you want.

Have= Being receptive to receiving the things you want.

The important thing to remember, while it is important to think about the positives and all the things you want, you must take action in order to draw those things in.

3) Being in an attitude of gratitude. You made this important point in your post. Being grateful for the things you have is very helpful, especially during times of fear or feelings of lack.

4) Share your intentions with others. Having people who can support you, as well as hold you accountable is a really powerful tool in creating the things you want in your life.

Maureen, I wish you all the best of luck in manifesting all the good stuff you wish to have.

Be well...

Pam

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Lobby Startup Stew topic #507 Previous topic | Next topic