Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Startup Stew topic #294

Subject: "Starting New Business" Previous topic | Next topic
joseph_675Thu Dec-28-06 04:49 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Starting New Business"

Hey I?m starting on a new business for myself. I?m not sure I want to restrict myself to just ONE thing. It?s gonna plunge into a business which has a bright prospect. I am just collecting information from market and friends so that I can decide and start off ASAP.
I?m not yet even legal age to drink yet so I?m really just trying to research a lot of stuff on my own right now. Already have a website up to incorporate e-commerce into it. Already have a great location but having a hard time finding a good distributor for computer parts.

Anyone who owns a business or even knowledge of business running successfully may advice for a novice like me?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Starting New Business
Dec 28th 2006
Dec 30th 2006
Dec 31st 2006
Jan 18th 2007

ethan3546Thu Dec-28-06 04:50 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Starting New Business"
In response to Reply # 0

There are literally trillions of dollars floating around in the economy and anyone can get a hold of their own piece of the pie?if they are smart and know where to look?..

Well, 78 million people sounds like a pretty big market?right? The only question is: What product or service would serve a legitimate need to those retirees? I have just four words for you: Nurse Aid Training Center. Have a look at www.NurseAideBusiness.com

UrbanzC2CSat Dec-30-06 09:20 PM

#2. "RE: Starting New Business"
In response to Reply # 0

Urbanz Coast2Coast

Our new company is looking for Independent Sales Representatives to sell clothing. We are looking for employees from ALL over the world.

It is commission based at 30% and there is no cost to you what so ever.

If this sounds like it might be interesting to you please email us back at urbanzcoast2coast@yahoo.com and we will send you out the information or please visit the website at http://urbanzcoast2coast.tripod.com

You can download the Hiring Package right on our website... and simply send it in the mail...

Thanks and we hope to hear from you soon

Marketing CoachSun Dec-31-06 10:55 AM

#3. "RE: Starting New Business"
In response to Reply # 0

Make sure you find something you really want to get involved in. When your first starting, it seems like a good idea to get involved in mulitiple things for multiple income streams. This is only going to hurt you because your not ready to manage multiple businesses without having success managing one. As you begin to make steady profits from your first business, you can start looking into new projects. As far as computer parts, type in "wholesale computer parts" and go to the sites in the 200 and higher spots as opposed to the first results which will charge you to gain access. Find companies located in China that will ship you parts at great prices.

eelgibThu Jan-18-07 05:56 AM

#4. "RE: Starting New Business"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi there,

If your still looking for a real good business to be in why not take a look into the exciting, intrigueing and very profitable world of the 'Murder Mystery Entertainment Business'.

We started in this business in 1989 when it was reletively unheard of and after eight successful years we sold on the operational side of the business, however we continued to write scripts and offered it as a business opportunity.

We recently have written an e-book about setting up and running a successful Murder Mystery Business, you can find out more information here http://www.cloakanddaggerentertainments.co.uk

I hope you will have a look as it may be just what you are looking for.

Best wishes

lee Roberton

Lobby Startup Stew topic #294 Previous topic | Next topic