Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Startup Stew topic #1887

Subject: "downloading international market reports" Previous topic | Next topic
mishamedintzTue Aug-25-09 03:45 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"downloading international market reports"

Hello, there!

My name is Mikhail and I`m in need of info quite urgently as my job currently depends on whether I`ll be able to get the info or not...

I am no pirate but I`m serioulsy considering downloading international market research reports on line- I need the info badly and I need it now! The topics- oil/gas industry in the South-East Region( Malaysia, Indonesia), Investment Institutions( same region),Mining Industry in India, North American Tubular Business.

I`d greatly appreciate if someone can drop me a hint concerning the source where I can obtain the above mentioned info for free.

I am no free loader, but this info could greatly help in my attempts to save my ass.

Thank you a bunch!

mishamedintz

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic

hostingdivaThu Aug-27-09 05:14 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: downloading international market reports"
In response to Reply # 0

The only thing you could do is check nytimes.com or washingtonpost.com (both are available for free). You could also check wsj.com and ft.com but both are paid if you need to search.

These newspapers will likely have an article about a report.

But, the reports you seek probabaly are not available for free. They are very expensive to put together.

The other source you could check would be the US government which does do a lot of market research. You could also check the government websites for Malaysia and Indonesia to see whether they have reports about those industries.

Best of luck!

~~~~~~~~~~

http://pagebuzz.com - Small Business Website Hosting. $19.99 per month, no up sells, no contracts, no surprises. Shopping cart, photo galleries, drag and drop editors, graphics, specialized programming for car dealers, real estate agents, and others.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Lobby Startup Stew topic #1887 Previous topic | Next topic