Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby BizNames topic #1273

Subject: "Could use your ideas for my new biz name." Previous topic | Next topic
AlenaJoyMon Oct-26-09 10:19 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Could use your ideas for my new biz name."

I'm getting ready to launch a candy vending business and am purchasing my vending machines this week. The machines will hold bulk candy or nuts. I'm not yet sure I'll stock nuts so it's not important to include that in the name. I live in Dallas, TX. I'm open to any ideas. I'm open to a name that has the word Vending in it or it can be something that is catchy, that relates to snacks, treats or sweets. Thanks to everyone that has the time and energy to give me input!

Alena

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Could use your ideas for my new biz name.
Oct 27th 2009
Thank you!
Oct 28th 2009

hostingdivaTue Oct-27-09 04:44 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Could use your ideas for my new biz name."
In response to Reply # 0

Hi Alena:

Do you need just a business name or a website name? You can use just about anything for your business name.

Here are some ideas:

Sweet Tooth
Sweet Tooth Treats
Snacking on the Go
Snacking on the Run
Get your Snack On
Sweet and Salty

If you need a website name, you'll need to check to see whether the domain name is available. You can check here - http://domains.pagebuzz.com. I would recommend you get a .com if you can.

Best of luck!

~~~~~~~~~~

http://pagebuzz.com - Small Business Website Hosting. $19.99 per month, no up sells, no contracts, no surprises. Shopping cart, photo galleries, drag and drop editors, graphics, specialized programming for car dealers, real estate agents, and others.

AlenaJoyWed Oct-28-09 01:31 PM

#2. "Thank you!"
In response to Reply # 1

No, I do not need a website. This will be done retail/locally. But thank you for that thought.

Thank you also for your name suggestions! I might use the word SNACK, and am giving thought to a derivative of two of the names you suggested, Snacks on the Go and Snacks on the Run. I want to use something short because the Biz name will be on my vending equipment. I am considering Snack Express.

Thank you SO MUCH for your time and energy to help me. Time is valuable and I appreciate your efforts!

Best wishes in all things. Alena/Dallas,TX

Lobby BizNames topic #1273 Previous topic | Next topic