Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #5244

Subject: "Business advertsing, pricing and implemnting start up" Previous topic | Next topic
philz928Wed Jun-03-15 10:47 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Business advertsing, pricing and implemnting start up"

I have been thinking about this small business idea for a while now, and I am here to brainstorm some ideas back and forth. The idea goes as this: I live in an area of the country where weeds are prevalent and landscaping generally fits a rocky desert look seldom grass in my city. I drive around town and think to myself what about a weed killing business. Using herbicide bought as concentrate industrial strength to be effective and lower overhead cost.

What I am asking for are comments on is first the design of the business, What kind of service packages can I offer to customers.

Summer coverall to limit weed infestation throughout the summer when weeds are most prevalent. Cost?

Two--->four week maintenance service revolving through out the year Cost?

Emergency on call service. cost?

If the consumer weed infestation is higher/lower should we base pricing on a quote basis.

The weed killing part when already over infested will require two trips to the customers house one to spray, one to remove dead weeds.

Any comments and ideas that can be helpful in business services will be appreciated.

Advertising?

flyer door hangers giving prospective customers a fallow up within the next week.
Turning flyer leads into customers.

Word of mouth offering discounts to customers for referring new customers. turning clients into leads and leads into sales.

Traditional media outlets, newspapers, local adspay

Local Store counter display?

Advertising will be our businesses success key without customers and without a continued prospect new consumer generation we will have little success.

advertising comments welcome.

implementation of advertising tactics, and service package comments will be jealously handled. Called of high value.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #5244 Previous topic | Next topic