Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #4772

Subject: "eco freindly mini golf" Previous topic | Next topic
Lladnek76Mon Feb-27-12 04:07 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"eco freindly mini golf"

I've had an idea to make an indoor mini golf in my town of about 35,000 . We have nothing for families to do really in our town. we have an indoor city complex that includes workout rooms ,indoor track, an award winning indoor pool and a 1 plex theater but you have to pay a monthly fee to enter or pay a daily fee but even then kids 16 and under can only swim and watch a movie all other areas are not allowed. I want to open the mini golf so all ages of the family can play year round. It would be a themed course centered around the public schools mascot namely a pirate using green tech like solar power. I also want it to be TOTALY handicaped accessible since my nephew is wheelchair bound for life i've even developed a more wheelchair useable golf club since he has a hard time useing standard ones in the past. I've got all manners of ideas in my head as far as lay outs and props and advertising but not sure how to put it on paper or to aquire funding for it since it will be pretty large sum of money and my credit score may as well be non exisitent so a loan probably wont be in the picture. Is there any hope at all and any advice on what and where to go from here would be appreciated. ive done a small fesibility study of sort and everyone ive metion it to have said if they had one in town they'd definantly be patrons and i didnt let them know i was the one wanting to do it so i know they werent saying it just to be nice. Any help/advice/criticizim is welcome.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #4772 Previous topic | Next topic