Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #4640

Subject: "Feedback for a business idea" Previous topic | Next topic
scorpion111466Wed May-11-11 08:36 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Feedback for a business idea"

I'm just looking for some feedback on the following idea.

Obviously webmercials (commercials on the internet) is not a new idea. I did a google search but didn't find that many especially those that are aimed at small businesses that are on a tight budget. What I wish to do is to produce webmercials aimed at these businesses. I don't want to go too high tech but still be able to make something that is professional looking and inexpensive. I would also assist the clients by posting their webmercial on their own website, on YouTube and similar websites and also provide them with a DVD copy for instore display.

My main questions: What do you think of this kind of business? Do you believe there is a need for it due to the current economy? Do you have any further ideas to expand and do more with this idea?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Feedback for a business idea
May 19th 2011
RE: Feedback for a business idea
May 22nd 2011

tdavis33Thu May-19-11 06:54 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Feedback for a business idea"
In response to Reply # 0

It all depends on the business what type of product they are offering now a days it is pretty easy for one to make their own commercials with you tube the way it is and people who are in MLM's they get a lot of stuff from their up lines a just being part of the company so I don't want to say it is not a need but you will just have to kinda poll people I guess and see if it would be something they could or would use. As for me with the company I am involved with they make plenty of professional videos pretty often and we can use them so I just download them to my real player and I send it in my emails because we have free video email and tons of other options that we can use to promote what we have.

Terry Davis
havefreestuff@gmail.com
http://www.thefreething.com/terryd33

frozensun11Sun May-22-11 06:57 PM

#2. "RE: Feedback for a business idea"
In response to Reply # 0

It all depends on what drives you the most. Working for yourself requires a lot of self-motivation, so you have to love what you do. I've been into internet marketing for a few years now because I love searching for information on the internet and gathering it. I'm a writer, so the marketing aspect appeals to me (i.e. writing articles, information product creation, etc.) and I only promote products that interest me, because my attention is very fickle!!

I'm not very high-tech either, so I find online web templates and do things the cheapest, fastest way possible!!
Good luck!!

Kelly McCarty
www.ProjectWriter.com
ONLINE MARKETING STEP BY STEP

Lobby Biz Ideas topic #4640 Previous topic | Next topic