Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #4367

Subject: "Press Release Writing and Distribution" Previous topic | Next topic
ksteffenFri Jun-04-10 04:29 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Press Release Writing and Distribution"

I want to introduce you all to a new company called My PR Guide.

This company will take well-written press releases and put them directly into the hands of those you need your company?s latest news to reach!

It?s a really simple process. All you do is go to www.myprguide.com and fill out a form to tell them about the news you?d like to announce and select the distribution package you want.

A team of professional practitioners will write your press release according to your standards. They will be in touch with you within 5 business days to go over any edits you may have, just to make sure you?re completely satisfied.
After your approval, they distribute it and put it in the hands of those you need to reach!

What?s even better?.they just lowered their prices, so writing and distributing ranges from $99 to $199 depending on your distribution choice.

And that?s not all!!! Throughout the month of June, My PR Guide is giving away two free press releases each week! One will be to a non-profit and the other will be to any type of business. You can find all the information at http://www.myprguide.com/promo.html. What could it hurt to try to win a free press release!?

I promise you won?t be disappointed with the results. Check out the site and follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/myprguide and Facebook!

If you have any questions at all about this or any PR questions, just reply back.

Thanks all!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #4367 Previous topic | Next topic