Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #4157

Subject: "Looking for entrepreneur minded people to start career consulting business" Previous topic | Next topic
michael_ntcpThu Jan-28-10 05:52 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Looking for entrepreneur minded people to start career consulting business"

I am going to start a new career consulting service that would help its clients to create a vision of a job they are planning to get. It will target professionals who want to start working at executives or higher level positions but lack necessary experience.

It will be helping candidates with the following:
1. preparing recommendations, references, LinkeIn and other networking profiles
2. familiarizing candidates with position that they want to work at, which includes work responsibilities, description of projects, tasks, goals, etc.
3. search and placement candidates to executive positions for internship or training

I am planning on starting with the first and second parts and then provide internship/training opportunities in the future. The first parts don't require significant funding and resources but may generate income in a short period of time.

I have a vision of the business model and the details how to organize this business from scratch with minimal investments. What I am looking for is a person who is familiar with corporate culture and who can help me with creating content and customer interactions. Since I have an IT background I will take care of all Internet/web related things. Geographically I am located in Chicago but I am open to partner with people from any location who have enough energy or experience to invest into this venture.

There are a plenty of details and thoughts behind this brief description, I would love to share them if you are serious about being involved into this business.

We can chat online via YIM/GChat/ICQ/AOL or we can discuss it over the phone or email: michael.ntcp@gmail.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #4157 Previous topic | Next topic