Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #1929

Subject: "I want to help people..." Previous topic | Next topic
ktillouFri Dec-07-07 08:02 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I want to help people..."

I have been trying to come up with an idea for a business, but can't pin point what to do.

I just know I want to help...I've done childcare and elderly care...I'm bored with that.

I want to help others with all issues...life in general, marriage, friendships, finances, parenting, ect...I don't really have any educational background...just a big heart!

I've thought of
...a coffee shop, friendly atmosphere to chat, visit, make friends
...a retreat center, motivational speakers, asking advice
...online website, doing affilate marketing

Any thoughts would be very appreciated!

Thank you,
Kim

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic

WrkFmHomeWed Dec-12-07 07:53 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: I want to help people..."
In response to Reply # 0

Kim~

It's so nice to find someone who genuinely just wants to help people. I know you aer looking to come up with an idea to pursue, but would you consider working at home along with helping others?

The company I am associated with - Women?s Dream Team - is proud to have partnered with a 22-year-old, International Wellness Company whose annual revenues are reaching over $700 million. This company made it into INC. Magazine's "INC. 500 Hall of Fame" for outstanding management and consistent, rapid growth. They have NEVER had a down year since their start in 1985. Dun & Bradstreet rates their financial stability AAAA1, the highest rating available. Further, they hold the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Blue Chip Award and are a member of the Better Business Bureau.

Our mission is to teach women the importance of Wellness balance in their lives. Our concepts and trainings teach women to excel in what we call our Four Cornerstones of Wellness: Physical Wellness, Environmental Wellness, Personal Wellness and Financial Wellness. Because of our mission and the nature of the support that we provide, we set out in 2003 to find the perfect Corporate Partner that could help us bring the best products, services and financial opportunity to you!

If this opportunity sounds like something you are interested in, please visit my website and request more information.

www.WomenEarningWages.com

Best Wishes,

Linnea R.
Women Earning Wages/Womens Dream Team
www.WomenEarningWages.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Lobby Biz Ideas topic #1929 Previous topic | Next topic