What this site will (and won’t) cover
In Idea Cafe’s Small Business Tax Center, we’ll
- Talk about why income tax-related decisions affect your business (and your lifestyle)
- Give insights on the IRS and its relationship with you
- Demystify key IRS tax forms and publications
- Show the importance of records and how to keep them
- Offer special tips for startup businesses
- Suggest tax saving ideas
- Point you to small biz tax help
- Reveal the best way to take the pain out of tax payment
Our focus here is on Income Tax, specifically federal.
The data you turn in to the Internal Revenue Service for your federal tax is what most states also use determine your state income tax bill, so your federal tax reporting has a huge influence on your total after-tax income, which provides your financial life-support.
Our goal is to help business owners understand their income tax responsibilities.
We want to show entrepreneurs how to handle these responsibilities, while claiming all the legitimate deductions to which they are entitled.
NOTE: if you are looking to illegally evade taxes, you’ll find NO HELP HERE! Anyone who even thinks of stepping outside the bounds of what’s legitimate is not just dishonest, but a true idiot and deserves whatever punishment catches up with you -- and it will!
You are out of your mind to risk the continuity of your business and the security of your family for some hair-brained chizzler scheme, instead of stepping up and paying your fair share!