Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Startup Stew topic #2098

Subject: "Financing" Previous topic | Next topic
CelticQuestCafeTue Apr-13-10 03:09 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Financing"

I am looking for financing ($60,000) for a business that I have put together. It seems thought that I am having problems finding the right lending Institution in order to get the money needed. I have been to SCORE and they have reviewed my Business Plan and they believe it is a very solid and potentially successful venture. Does anyone here know of any places that would fund a small business start up?I have everything all set up and all I need is the capital to get it going.

I will give a brief description of the business below.Keep in mind that the location is on one of Bloomington Indiana's busiest street and only 3 block away from main entrance to Indiana University

Celtic Quest Cafe is a one of a kind cafe. We have taken the past 3 years to research and locate the most unique vendors and Eco friendly vendors that we could find. Once you enter CQC you will find that all our tables, chairs, couches and a lot of our decor are recycled items. The paint and floor staining are all made from soy based products and Eco friendly. All of our cleaning materials are made from plant based products and biodegradable. The cups, napkins, to-go sandwich containers, bags all the way down to the stir stix are 100% biodegradable and compostable within 45 days. We encourage all of our patrons to recycle their trash before they leave the cafe. Therefore you will notice in one section of the cafe several containers to dispose of your waste before you leave.

We will be located on Kirkwood Avenue, in Downtown Bloomington. The café will be known for over 20 flavors of coffee (rotated in and out on a regular basis); Espresso based drinks, Teas, Tisanes (the largest selection of Teas and Tisanes in any coffee shop in Bloomington), Smoothies, Bubble Teas and coffee based products. In addition, light snacks, freshly made soups and sandwiches will be offered to accompany the coffee based products. There will be a small retail section of the café dedicated to imported Irish snack and gift items. Irish/Celtic music will be played for ambiance and we will provide free wireless Internet access for patrons to attract locals, professionals and students in the nearby areas and across Bloomington. The mission of the Cafe is to provide high quality products and service in a warm, unique and inviting environment. All while being the only environmentally friendly Irish café in Bloomington.
Several times a month we will invite local Irish musicians to come and showcase their talent for all to enjoy. We also plan to invite Environmental speakers to come and help educate everyone on what they can do to help improve their own little section of planet Earth.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Sincerely,
John "Chip" Hartleroad
Celtic Quest Cafe

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby
Lobby Startup Stew topic #2098 Previous topic | Next topic