Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Startup Stew topic #2010

Subject: "marketing help" Previous topic | Next topic
appliance techSat Jan-09-10 03:58 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"marketing help"

Hi,
I need help in marketing my business to Condo Assoc.. I tried talking to building management and resulted no help. How can I get in contact with these companies to repersent my appliance warranty plans to the owners. I'm trying to offer a plan where owners of ea. unit will pay a certain fee on a monthly basis, and I will repair all the appliance needs for that one low cost.

I could never seems to get me feet in the door. What advice can you give me or some contacts.

Appliance guy

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: marketing help
Jan 11th 2010
Feb 28th 2010
Feb 27th 2010
Feb 28th 2010
Mar 07th 2010
Mar 21st 2010

saltedMon Jan-11-10 09:42 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: marketing help"
In response to Reply # 0

How many condo associations have you tried to contact? I am just curious because your idea sounds like a good one and maybe you just didn't have luck with the ones you already talked to? If you can, maybe talking to local Home Owner's Associations would be a good idea too.

Mindy Lepp
http://www.saltedwebsites.com/
$50 off your website if you mention Idea Cafe!!

appliance techSun Feb-28-10 03:23 AM

#4. "RE: marketing help"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks Mindy for your help.

Appliance guy

Wealth24Sat Feb-27-10 07:54 AM

#2. "RE: marketing help"
In response to Reply # 0

Vilmarie Budde

Start by going to these homebuilders and construction companies and let them know have a portfolio of your business that you can hand them

appliance techSun Feb-28-10 03:22 AM

#3. "RE: marketing help"
In response to Reply # 2

Thank you. Good idea.

Appliance guy

Wealth24Sun Mar-07-10 08:02 AM

#5. "RE: marketing help"
In response to Reply # 3

Vilmarie Budde

You welcome just email me if you ave another question or maybe we can work together depend what state your in I do mortgages

jct226Sun Mar-21-10 02:50 AM

#6. "RE: marketing help"
In response to Reply # 0

Who is your end user? That is who gets the results and benefits of your service? The Condo Association or the owners?

You need to get the right message to the right people using the right medium or method?

In order to get the right message you need to narrow your focus on who is your market. Who do you want to reach?

In your message to them you want to stress what benefits you will bring to them. You're not just repairing appliances your removing frustrations, taking away their worries, making life easier for them.

What are the common complaints, fears and frustrations you hear from your customers? In your sales message target those concerns and tell how you will solve them.

You might be better off using flyers or door hangers to reach you potential customers if they are the owners.

You can have a great service but if you don't contact the right people you won't make it.

You can be reaching the right people but not delivering your message correctly so they won't respond even though they need what you're offering.

Another consideration...Is your idea what they want? Sometimes we can come up with what we think is a great idea but in reality there is not enough people out there who agree with us.

This article might be helpful.

http://www.christian-business-owners-association.com/advertisingtips.html

JCT

Lobby Startup Stew topic #2010 Previous topic | Next topic