Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Startup Stew topic #1706

Subject: "Administrative Help" Previous topic | Next topic
ghayes11Wed Apr-01-09 04:56 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Administrative Help"

I am looking for help to set up a residential Real Estate appraisal office. I have previously owned and operated successful businesses in the hospitality industry.
I have four years experience working for a large appraisal company (over 1500 assignments) and I am confident in my abilities as an appraiser and as an entrepreneur.
My experience is lacking in the administrative end of the appraisal office. My mentor told me from the start to ?concentrate on being the best appraiser I could be? I followed his advice and left all things clerical to the support staff.
I would like to team up with an appraisal business owner or administrative assistant that has worked in a paperless office environment. Someone who could point out the pluses and minuses of the competing appraisal software programs. I may be looking to upgrade some hardware (tablet vs. slate), scanner, etc. I also need help setting up my bookkeeping system.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic

bizconsultantSun Apr-05-09 09:14 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Administrative Help"
In response to Reply # 0

I do performance based business development services and I have a 90 day program that can actually help you obtain that objective....if we cant...YOU DONT PAY FOR OUR SERVICE*. All thats needed to get started would be having a comprehensive business evaluation performed ($350.00) and submitting some marketing information for us to develop the strategy and resources to get it done.

If interested in our program, contact me directly via email to setup an initial phone consultation to see if our program is a fit for you. 877-849-1412

Anthony Jones - Business Consultant
ABC Solutions
ajones@abcsolutions.cjb.net

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Lobby Startup Stew topic #1706 Previous topic | Next topic