Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby GenX Biz topic #106

Subject: "Seeking Florida Justice for small business Rights" Previous topic | Next topic
buck3647Sun Feb-10-13 04:06 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Seeking Florida Justice for small business Rights"

My company DRD Enterprises Inc of Davie has been falsely accused of violating the laws of Florida and that information has been disseminated via emails throughout the State of Florida. In these emails DRD Enterprises Inc of Davie has been accused of manufacturing for resale on agricultural zoned land.
DRD Enterprises has requested all documentation from Florida Dept of Agriculture that supports this.
NONE have been provided after numerous request to the Office of the Inspector General, and further complaint filed with the Attorney General of Florida against the Office of the Inspector General for not compelling the Dept of AG to produce those supporting documents. As of today no response from either State of Florida agencies.
You see if there are no documents supporting the Dept of AG claim that DRD Enterprises Inc of Davie was manufacturing for resale on its farm newly owned for 2 months THEN it means that the Florida Dept of Agriculture FAILED to enforce the Florida Right to Farm ACT and the Aquaculture Policy Act both of these laws were to protect my company from the illegal actions of DeSoto County and Florida DID NOT!
Furthermore under the Aquaculture Policy Act an Ombudsman should have been assigned to my complaint and a review determination issued, this was not provided.
DRD Enterprises Inc of Davie has all documents including emails provided by the State of Florida to substantiate the above facts.
As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned small business vendor registered with the State of Florida and the Federal Govt. my business has been harmed by the State of Florida.
Still seeking Justice in Florida
David Pressler
SafeDomes dot com
954 370 7944

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic

buck3647Tue Feb-12-13 10:08 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Seeking Florida Justice for small business Rights"
In response to Reply # 0

I would think every business, especially those in Florida, would want to know what could happen to their business.
In Florida your rights are worth $200,000 if you suffer losses more than that from a govt entity like Desoto County OR State of Florida they are only liable up to $200,000 you want more you must petition the legislature of Florida

So saying not to post injustice being afflicted on not just mine but many small farmers in Florida seems just not right
Learning from others is a good thing

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Lobby GenX Biz topic #106 Previous topic | Next topic