Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby BizNames topic #1540

Subject: "Name for Custom FaceBook Fan Page Designer" Previous topic | Next topic
racasavantFri Sep-30-11 09:46 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Name for Custom FaceBook Fan Page Designer"

Hey everyone,

Soon, I will be starting up a new company that will design custom FaceBook fan pages for companies. We or rather I (haha) will do the whole design and coding setup and offer status updates for monthly charge, add likes to pages, and create viral event apps to gain more likes and ultimately email addresses.

So that's the business, but I am struggling with the name.

Any ideas on names for a social media/facebook/web design company name?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Name for Custom FaceBook Fan Page Designer
Oct 28th 2011
RE: Name for Custom FaceBook Fan Page Designer
Nov 14th 2011

astrosniderFri Oct-28-11 09:31 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Name for Custom FaceBook Fan Page Designer"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello,

I am trying to help you come up with a name of the company....or at least brainstorm some ideas to help you build from initially.

It sounds like you'll be doing more than creating custom fb pages correct? Would you say you will be providing custom fb solutions to businesses? I think it sounds like you're approaching it from a 360 degree angle. You create the custom page, then help maintain it by posting content (status updates), etc. and also help them build a fb presence online.

If this is right, I'd be happy to help brainstorm some ideas on a name that would allow a potential customer to identify and understand the services you offer.

Look forward to hearing from you (if you haven't already come up with a name of course!).

Angela Strosnider
~Virtual Office & Business Solutions~
~Connect with me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/angelastrosnider
~Check out our website that seriously needs a facelift;)www.angelastrosnider.com

racasavantMon Nov-14-11 02:23 AM

#2. "RE: Name for Custom FaceBook Fan Page Designer"
In response to Reply # 1

Hey Angela,

Sorry for the late reply, but yes, you have it exactly right. I will provide both the fan page as well as status updates,etc if they are needed. I am also teaming up with another guy that has some advertising skills and SEO skills as well. With both of our SEO knowledge we could direct traffic to the fan page and/or webpage, but I also do not want to steer too far from a single business concept.

What are your thoughts in including "media" or "designs" in the company name? Some people think it's not a good idea, while others want it so people know what the business is.

Lobby BizNames topic #1540 Previous topic | Next topic