Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby eCommerce topic #435

Subject: "Website Design" Previous topic | Next topic
mycouponclubsThu May-07-09 05:32 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Website Design"

I'm needing to have a web site designed for my company. The site will need to all businesses to input all of their information, upload a logo, and then automatically create a page for them.

Any companies that I could use that won't cost me an arm and a leg?

Thanks,
Roddy

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Website Design
Mar 27th 2009
Apr 01st 2009
Apr 12th 2009
May 04th 2009

saltedFri Mar-27-09 04:20 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Website Design"
In response to Reply # 0

Sort of like a blog site where people can go on and create their own pages? This sounds like a somewhat complex database type of website.

Mindy Lepp
http://www.saltedwebsites.com/
$50 off your website if you mention Idea Cafe!!

hostingdivaWed Apr-01-09 01:07 AM

#2. "RE: Website Design"
In response to Reply # 0

Mindy is right - what you want is complicated but I'm sure you can find a programmer to so something like this for you. You should probably go to scriptlance.com and put out the project so that programmers can bid on the work. Then you'll get some ideas about what something like this will cost you. Keep in mind that if you hire out in this fashion, you should be putting the funds in escrow until the project is complete - DO NOT pay up front because the person will be long gone....

Best of luck!

~~~~~~~~~~

http://pagebuzz.com - Small Business Website Hosting. $19.99 per month, no up sells, no contracts, no surprises. Shopping cart, photo galleries, drag and drop editors, graphics, specialized programming for car dealers, real estate agents, and others.

phillrwSun Apr-12-09 01:17 PM

#3. "RE: Website Design"
In response to Reply # 0

Have you found a site yet? Do you want a completly e-commerce enabled web site from a company that has hundreds of designs to choose from. For a small fee the company will design it for you or you can do all the updating yourself. Once you buy it you are online! Go to: www.rickswebsites.net you will have a team working with you! Good luck

Bases Loaded marketing

AntherryMon May-04-09 08:00 PM

#4. "RE: Website Design"
In response to Reply # 0

What you describe is actually very easy-- it is database work but it's about as easy of a database concept as I've seen. You should be able to get this done for less than $500. Of course it depends on the other functionality you need.

We offer a platform for graphic designers, photographers, and marketers to build their websites on. If you get offers to do websites but don't know how or can't do it all- we are who to turn to.
Thanks,
Berry

Lobby eCommerce topic #435 Previous topic | Next topic