Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby eCommerce topic #160

Subject: "How can I start home-based business?" Previous topic | Next topic
joseph_675Sun May-01-11 10:34 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"How can I start home-based business?"

hi all,

I have my own pc in my home. Want to start home-based business and also having internet connection with me. Can I get regular commission out of it? Is it advisable to start, anyone have experience please share and explain.

thanks,

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: How can I start home-based business?
May 08th 2007
May 08th 2007
Nov 25th 2008
Nov 30th 2008
Dec 25th 2008
Jan 16th 2009
Jan 21st 2009
Jan 24th 2009
Oct 04th 2009
Aug 11th 2010
Sep 30th 2010
Apr 16th 2011

carlar9Tue May-08-07 01:34 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: How can I start home-based business?"
In response to Reply # 0

This is a little too vague for me to be able to respond adequately. How about giving a little more information. Such as what kind of home-based business are you thinking of starting. Giving more information might get you a few more responses.

Visit Dog Lover Boutique and Carlar's Cuties Dog Boutique for Designer Dog Collars and Accessories!
http://www.dogloverboutique.com
http://store.carlar.net
http://www.carlar.net

desmond4mTue May-08-07 09:39 PM

#2. "RE: How can I start home-based business?"
In response to Reply # 0

hi ,
there are several marketing strategies available in the internet. but have to decide the trusted one otherwise the result is u will loose ur time and u will never get the commission regularly. Also before get started with anything you have to learn much about that for that its better to read this site www.home-wealth-success.net/ and you will find some good knowledge and how to increase your revenue using internet marketing.

Hope this helps

JohnhanryTue Nov-25-08 08:29 PM

#3. "RE: How can I start home-based business?"
In response to Reply # 0

Everyone has absolutely excellent advice.Everyone trying to outdo each other with offerings, promos, new gizmos and what not. Only very few really are giving out the genuine basics, the true foundations of internet marketing.
Thanks
www.InfoProductWealth.com

bitterxwifeSun Nov-30-08 01:49 PM

#4. "RE: How can I start home-based business?"
In response to Reply # 0

I agree -- your message was a bit too vague.

There are tons of people here on this forum who are eager to help you, if only you would come back and provide a bit more information.

And there are tons of businesses that can be run from home on a computer, depending on your skills, education, previous knowledge, and interests.

There are cases where people who don't have a college degree (and even some who never graduated from high school) are making millions of dollars from home with their computer because they sat down, make out a plan, created their own products or services, and got busy.

Do you have any hobbies or interests? Do friends consider you an expert in these areas? If so, you could turn that knowledge into money.

Are there some topics that you are interested in and would like to learn more about? Make money by sharing that information with others as you go through the learning process.

If you don't want to create your own products or services, there are thousands of products to sell through affiliate programs.

So many options!

Tell us more...

Discover How A Mom Of 4 and Total Internet Newbie Quickly Built A $5000+ Per Month Passive Income From Her Blog. http://snipurl.com/6yeoy

michaelyxl2000Thu Dec-25-08 03:51 PM

#6. "RE: How can I start home-based business?"
In response to Reply # 4

We would like to work with you setting up Dating Site for age gap Singles.

We can set it up for you at no cost if you have strong interest in work-at-home business. You can pick the name for the age gap dating site, and own the domain and brand. We take care of all the backend and engineering work.

You don't have to worry that no one exists at your site at the beginning. Your site will share millions of quality profiles with other age gap sites we have already set up. Your users can immediately contact hundreds of thousands of other users once they register at your age gap dating site. You can earn money if you have users registering with or without becoming a payment member.

If you are interested, let me know. agematch_af@yahoo.com

Michael
Marketing manager
Agematch.com

ddesmFri Jan-16-09 12:01 PM

#7. "RE: How can I start home-based business?"
In response to Reply # 0

You can create a blog about something you have knowledge in and add text ads. You might try www.cj.com "Commission Junction"

Daryl Desmarais
http://www.usabusinessgrowth.com

Stellina99Wed Jan-21-09 09:26 PM

#8. "RE: How can I start home-based business?"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed Jan-21-09 09:28 PM by Stellina99

Hi,
I have not much experience about it.But I would like to know about it.

Stellina

Home Based Business

annalaurabrownSat Jan-24-09 04:18 PM

#9. "RE: How can I start home-based business?"
In response to Reply # 8

There are tons of things you could do.
Here are just a few ideas.

info products
affiliate marketing
blogging and selling ads
ghost writing
ebay
network marketing or direct sales with a company such as scrapbooking, candles, cooking, cosmetics, and more. This option would require you to work outside of the home part of the time but quite frankly would be the easiest and most profitable.

You must be healthy to be successful.
Learn how essential oils can make you healthy.
http://healthandwealthwithoils.com

secretfriend1Sun Oct-04-09 09:07 AM

#10. "RE: How can I start home-based business?"
In response to Reply # 9

I am have several new websites that sell basicly private label dietary supplements and skincare items.I am looking for someone with experience in out of the box promotional experience.Do you do promotion?

djcmiltonWed Aug-11-10 06:53 PM

#12. "RE: How can I start home-based business?"
In response to Reply # 0

Find or build a legitimate website that offers a product or services that people really want or need (do your homework). Then make sure your product or service is competitively priced (do your homework). Then create exposure for your website the internet. There are a number of ways to achieve this - traffic exchanges, pay-per-click, forums like this one, word of mouth, social websites... (Do your homework). You see, home-based businesses are just like any other business - they require lots of work, there are no free rides. www.getyourbusinesson.info

Whenever I want to justify getting nothing done, I just say that I was waiting for the perfect time

spiceoflife1Thu Sep-30-10 10:20 AM

#13. "RE: How can I start home-based business?"
In response to Reply # 0

It's very easy to start a home-based business, but I'm with a lot of folks here, you have to have something to put on the table. You need to decide WHAT you want to do, and then you can go from there.

There are a lot of people salivating at this very moment from your general query-people interested in separating YOU from what's in your wallet; so I would suggest before you begin, start with a plan. You have to have some goals before you can play the game, right?

Dogs will run away if they aren't on a leash, so you need to learn how to walk them properly. With proper exercise, you'll both learn how to run. Maybe a poor metaphor for this discussion, but if you first don't know how to use your tools, they really aren't going to do you a lot of good. So, you either need training, someone to help you, or someone to do it for you.

Choose a business that will match the time you have to invest in it. If you already have a day job and are doing this as a hobby on the side for extra cash, be very careful that you are operating within your locality's parameters because most of them require a home-based business license; and of course you are responsible for the taxes on any sales and such.

Is your business based on products you create, services you maintain or something else?

Someone already asked you "what are you good at" and that is one of the best places to start. If you are wanting to step outside of your own skillset then you need to learn new skills, and become an expert. Do you trust someone who is NOT an expert at what they are doing? I have 2 hobby-based businesses and one consulting business. Each of these businesses are very specialized and precise, have their own customer bases and their own mission. What is YOUR mission?

You can also find a need... Every day people say "I wish someone would come up with a way to..." and they don't think about the fact that THEY are someone. THEY can do it. But first, look and see if it is or has already been done. Just because you haven't seen it yet, does not mean it isn't there. Research is a huge part of starting and maintaining any home-based or even a brick and mortar business.

Just my 2 cents worth... Good luck!

Connie and David Spicer, Artists/Entrepreneurs

rmbohraSat Apr-16-11 12:27 AM

#14. "RE: How can I start home-based business?"
In response to Reply # 0

We are looking for partners who is dreaming of making crores...( I know its require Guts even to think of It).
If you have vision, trust and capability company is ready to give you USD5000( 2 lacs) per day or USD35000 (14 lacs) a week.
Our road map will give you to earn $250,00 (Rs.10 lacs) for just 400 sales and 4000 seals gives 1 crore.(USD250,000)

If you think this project is for you Our team is waiting to welcome you.
Rajesh Bohra rmbohra@yahoo.com

Lobby eCommerce topic #160 Previous topic | Next topic