Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Marketing Mix topic #591

Subject: "I Need Your Advice" Previous topic | Next topic
lane9aFri Jul-13-07 04:11 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I Need Your Advice"

Hello,
Maybe you can help me to give me some advice.
I have my own website, I want to earn money as well as advertise of my website, Can I do something or not?
I hope you can give me the advice I need.

Thanks for your time and help

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: I Need Your Advice
Jul 14th 2007
Jul 15th 2007
Aug 05th 2007

davincer01Sat Jul-14-07 01:21 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: I Need Your Advice"
In response to Reply # 0

Here is an advertising specialty business and website owners that offers such things as promotional items and thousands of other items with over 700,000 advertising specialty products, called lottsofthings. It?s a very good place where you can start your search and also u can get more profit. It provides the following:
* Performance Based Advertising.
* Direct Targeting To Specific Audiences.
* Complete Control Over What You Pay and For What.
* 24/7 Account Management Access.
* Online Advertising within 24 Hours.
* Approved Relevancy To Ensure Visitors Get The Results They Need.
* $10 in BiddingCash for Opening an Account Today.
Hope you can get all that you want.

Good luck!

lewgard08Sun Jul-15-07 10:59 AM

#2. "RE: I Need Your Advice"
In response to Reply # 0

You can place some Goolge Adsense ads on your site. Basically these are ads that relate to the content of your website. You receive a click-through fee for visitors that click the ads from your site. Visit http://www.google.com/adsense/ for more info.

Another option is to sign up with affiliate programs such as Commission Junction (www.cj.com) and Linkshare (www.linkshare.com). Each of these companies have a variety of merchants. Select the ones that compliment the theme of your website, promote specific items from said merchants, and earn a commission on the sale of the items.

Keep in mind, though, that both these types of "income" require a lot of work: knowing what your target market wants, selecting the right merchants and products, and most importantly promotion of your website.

Best of luck,

Kathleen
====
http://www.ewomanweb.com
Providing the tools and resources to work from home and start a home business.
====
http://www.spiderseeker.com
Tried and true search engine optimization know-how so YOU can optimize your own site.

jinxmdSun Aug-05-07 12:19 PM

#3. "RE: I Need Your Advice"
In response to Reply # 0

Check this out.
http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=jinxmd

This might sound too good to be true, especially because it's FREE and easy. But you have to give it a chance. It's very real and it's based on a sound business model.

This new site I found, BigCrumbs.com, let's us save cash when shopping at places we already shop (think eBay, Gap, Old Navy, Circuit City, Target and more).

And, whenever anybody we refer shops, we get paid too--FOREVER.

Even better: Whenever anyone referred by our referrals shops, we can also get paid. Matter of fact, we can get paid on referrals up to 5 generations away.

It's not a pyramid because it's free and based on a real service that helps you save when shopping.

There's also no mystery to how it works. BigCrumbs.com is paid a marketing commission by retailers and they use that to pay cash back and referral commissions to us. Everyone wins.

Ok, so bottom line: I tell you about this site, you shop just like you usually do, and you save cash (you can thank me later). I also get a little cash for telling you about BigCrumbs.com. Of course, I'm telling you because I care about you, not for the cash.

Then, you tell more people and YOU get paid when they shop (and so do I). So, we can actually earn real cash each time thousands of people shop.

The sooner you join, the better. Just use the link below to check it out.

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/frontpage.jsp?r=jinxmd

Lobby Marketing Mix topic #591 Previous topic | Next topic