Can anyone give me any advice on how to reach a broad employee audience online free. I am trying to advertise for Independent Sales Reps but I want to reach all over the world. I blasted off an email to all the people I know in hopes it would get around ... Can anyone give me any suggestions or maybe someone knows where I can post and advertise ....
#1. "RE: Reaching World Wide for Employees" In response to Reply # 0
Here are some things I do specifically for building website traffic, which in turn generates prospects and customers for my business:
1. The first thing I do and there is plenty of good advice here on how to write one and the benefits, but I submit a Press Release. For me, it got my name out there and created a short buzz with a burst of traffic. You can submit one for free to www.PrWeb.com
2. The next best thing, but it takes some time unless you freelance it out to someone, is to write keyword rich articles that relate to your business or service. You can get an idea of what keywords relate to your business for free at WordTracker the link is below:
BTW you can post free articles to the link above (no affiliate link).
One of my articles has generated over 13,000 views.
3. Another thing I do, which is often overlooked or misunderstood by many is use Free Classified Advertising. The response is not overwhelming, but it does provide traffic and customers. The key is being consistent, updating your ads prior to or after they've expired to keep them current. The site below offers great links to free advertising and a systematic plan on how to use them effectively
4. Finally, since it's part of the business I'm in...incorporating promotional products into your marketing mix can drive more traffic to your website too.
Pens, business cards, magnetic business cards, sticky notes, etc. are all low-cost marketing tools that can be imprinted with your business name, website, and benefit statement. Hand them out or leave them everywhere you go and people will get the message.
I've put out a lot of information, but I know it's worked for me.
#2. "RE: Reaching World Wide for Employees" In response to Reply # 0
I was just looking at your website, and I have a couple of comments that I know you didn't ask for, but if you are looking to hire employees, this info will help.
1. The website, on my monitor is very difficult to read. You might want to look at standardizing your text box so that it is dark text on a light background, it is easier to read.
2. I recommend spending the $50 it will cost you to put that page up on your own .com, or .ca whichever you prefer. I would never consider a Tripod address as a company I want to work for, how could I take it seriously?
3. You also might take a few minutes to define more clearly what the "opportunity" entails. It seems unthought out.
Now, to answer your question...
Try Craigslist.com in the help wanteds section as well as city local help wanted ads. Many newspapers allow free ads to be posted on their web sections.
You might also want to consider that (at least for Canada) you can post job offers for free with the Canada Employment Centers, I would imagine that you can do this for other countries as well.