Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Marketing Mix topic #1368

Subject: "Build Your Business with Quality Manual Directory Submission" Previous topic | Next topic
johnrappWed Mar-11-09 09:27 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Build Your Business with Quality Manual Directory Submission"

My name is John Rapp. I live with my fiancee and our two dogs in Greenwood, IN. Came across the forums reading some posts on Wealthy Affiliate recommending it as a place to network with great people.

I've been working hard on my own businesses for over 10 years, and I want to tell you about my newest service:

The Forum Manual Directory Submission Service

I'll be charging over $250 down the road once I get some clients under my belt, BUT since I'm just starting out I'm only charging $125 AND I will work super hard to make sure you are satisfied. Included:

Manual submission to over 400+ directories
One-way reciprocal links
Varied Anchor Text
PR0 through PR6

Rapid Google spidering and indexing. I can get you first page listings with low competition keywords in as little as 2 weeks.

Why should you believe me?

Because you probably already know submitting your manually is the best way, and auto-submission sites aren't weighted as heavily. You probably also know it takes a massive amount of time and energy to correctly submit your sites by hand to hundreds of directories. Instead of moving on to your NEXT project you're stuck in first gear on your LAST project. It's just more worth your time to pay someone else to do it for you. That way while I'm out manually submitting your site all throughout the Internet you can be building your next step. Let The Forum Manual Directory Submission Service do the work for you so you don't have to!

Send me an Email at johnrappforum@gmail.com and let's get you the exposure you deserve.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic

jynellbFri Mar-13-09 09:28 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Build Your Business with Quality Manual Directory Submission"
In response to Reply # 0

John,

Welcome to the forum. We are neighbors! Our business resources and informational products are in Fishers, Indiana and I live in downtown Indianapolis. Small world needless to say. Two attorneys close by if you need anything.

Check us out at: www.innoventum.com

Jynell D. Berkshire, Esq.
Attorney at Law
Twitter me: http://www.twitter.com/jynellberkshire

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Lobby Marketing Mix topic #1368 Previous topic | Next topic