Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Marketing Mix topic #1142

Subject: "Does anyone know any ways of making some cash while benefiting others???" Previous topic | Next topic
MurrayWed Dec-03-08 02:38 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Does anyone know any ways of making some cash while benefiting others???"

Hi everybody? I have spent some time on the net and keep coming across ways to make money by different means. All of them explain some way or another of making money?..but are there any ways that can help me to make money while helping others too? I know that this is a selfish world today?..but there are ways that can help people while earning money? There seem to be a million and one claims to making money on the net and I thought that finding a company that provided a clear benefit for others might indicate a legitimate opportunity. I want to make money, but if I could do that with a good cause, like helping someone in return, it would be great. So, if anyone knows any ways to earn cash and at the same time lend a helping hand to others too?.it would be greatly appreciated? that?s the opportunity I want and would choose!

Thanks in advance!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Does anyone know any ways of making some cash while benefiting others???
Jul 22nd 2008
Jul 23rd 2008
Jul 26th 2008
Jul 28th 2008
Jul 28th 2008
Nov 15th 2008
Nov 30th 2008
Accidently double posted
Dec 09th 2008
Dec 09th 2008

shabaletta1Tue Jul-22-08 11:37 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#2. "RE: Does anyone know any ways of making some cash while benefiting others???"
In response to Reply # 0

The truth is you need to do what you love and the money will follow. Look at all the young successful righ people. What are they doing? They are doing what they love. Tiger Woods loves golf, the Williams Sisters love tennis, Oprah loves to talk, Jay Leno loves comedy. I love to help people.
Know why you were placed on this earth. Decide what you like and are great at or even half way great at, and develop it as you go. Make sure the business does not harm others, our environment or insults others. Start off in those directions and you may come up with some pretty good ideas. Write out everything that comes to mind.
For example, say you love coffee. Learn all you can about coffee the various types and start a website or blog talking about coffee, be creative in whatever you decide to do. If you are a professional couch potato. Blog about the experience of being a professional couch potato. Imagine how many people would visit that blog?
I hope I helped!

PepperfireWed Jul-23-08 07:52 AM

#3. "RE: Does anyone know any ways of making some cash while benefiting others???"
In response to Reply # 0

We do it as part of our MISSION STATEMENT.

Whatever you do, it's easy...

We make efforts to be green, recycle, buy local, when we can't go local we go with our hearts and make sure our dollars are making inroads and creating jobs by buying fair trade certified.

We sponsor local fundraisers by offering door prizes and participating in car rallys, spaghetti dinners, etc.

You do what you can and make it a part of your business and you'll do it because it's part of your business plan.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO.

It's really easy.

Good luck with it.

Tina Brooks, VP Marketing
Brooks Pepperfire Foods, Inc.
Makers of Peppermaster Hot Sauces
http://www.peppermaster.com

Eat more peppers!

annalaurabrownSat Jul-26-08 05:18 AM

#4. "RE: Does anyone know any ways of making some cash while benefiting others???"
In response to Reply # 3

My Home Business offers fundraisers as an important part of doing business. Check it out in my sig file below.

You must be healthy to be successful.
Learn how essential oils can make you healthy.
http://healthandwealthwithoils.com

oviedostyleMon Jul-28-08 08:56 AM

#5. "RE: Does anyone know any ways of making some cash while benefiting others???"
In response to Reply # 0

My company is a retail/wholesale business and give back in our community by selling at fund raisers, being involved in fashion shows.

We approach organizations that have a positive impact in the world about hosting a fund raiser. We either offer to set it up or to be involved in their next one. We have found that live shows vs online fund raisers work best.

It's great advertising and a lot of fun.

Leah Oviedo
Mercado del Mundo

oviedostyleMon Jul-28-08 08:56 AM

#6. "RE: Does anyone know any ways of making some cash while benefiting others???"
In response to Reply # 0

My company is a retail/wholesale business and give back in our community by selling at fund raisers, being involved in fashion shows.

We approach organizations that have a positive impact in the world about hosting a fund raiser. We either offer to set it up or to be involved in their next one. We have found that live shows vs online fund raisers work best.

It's great advertising and a lot of fun.

Leah Oviedo
Mercado del Mundo

mommy2526Sat Nov-15-08 12:10 AM

#7. "RE: Does anyone know any ways of making some cash while benefiting others???"
In response to Reply # 0

I really do i do it everyday i'm with a company and we help people everyday and ourselves we protect them from indentiy theft,fore closure on there home ,a will in testment, i mean the list goes on but if you would like to know more just contact me at my e-mail legaljusticeservice@gmail.com i would be more the happy to tell you more well i really look forward to talk ing with you soon .

kayla arispe

bitterxwifeSun Nov-30-08 01:44 PM

#9. "RE: Does anyone know any ways of making some cash while benefiting others???"
In response to Reply # 0

I agree with the post that said to do what you love and the money will follow.

Concentrate on doing the best job that you possibly can in your chosen field, and make enough money to directly benefit the causes that you are most interested in.

The world is your oyster, and so is the world of nonprofit organizations.

Where do you see a need to be filled? What organizations would you love to assist?

Make it your goal to be so successful with your business that you're able to choose to give back in the form of money or time, and then choose those organizations and give freely without having to limit yourself to only working with a company that would directly contribute to an organization for you.

Retain control of your charitable giving instead of letting another organization, upline, boss, whoever, controlling it for you.

Discover How A Mom Of 4 and Total Internet Newbie Quickly Built A $5000+ Per Month Passive Income From Her Blog. http://snipurl.com/6yeoy

nightskyTue Dec-09-08 10:34 PM

#11. "Accidently double posted"
In response to Reply # 0
Tue Dec-09-08 10:36 PM by nightsky

Accidently double posted

nightskyTue Dec-09-08 10:35 PM

#12. "RE: Does anyone know any ways of making some cash while benefiting others???"
In response to Reply # 0

Sure... offer a good product to your customer at a fair price (Fair not necessarily meaning low). If you do that... then they will benefit (because of your product)... and you will make some cash. It's called business.

Then, if that isn't enough... you can donate time or product to organizations. I donate murals to the MakeA-Wish foundation and will be donating three murals to another great cause in Texas.

Jeff S.
Night Sky Murals
Award Winning Murals

Check us out on the FINE LIVING network...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUhRFIL2A38

www.NightSkyMurals.com (Product)
www.DarkSkyMurals.biz (Business Opportunity)

Featured in...

* The Robb Report's "Luxury Homes" magazine -
* Angies List
* in Affluent
* HGTV's show - "I Want That"

Lobby Marketing Mix topic #1142 Previous topic | Next topic