Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Financial Feast topic #936

Subject: "Finding Funding for Two Seperate Projects" Previous topic | Next topic
BrenaFri May-27-11 02:20 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Finding Funding for Two Seperate Projects"

Hello, I have researched many new projects and found that I would like to move forward on two. Since they are along the same lines of business, I would like to try both at the same time.

I have been looking to try to find grants, and file them, taken out books from the library, internet searches, and speaking with many professionals. I am not having much luck.

If anyone can help me with funding, or finding someone who can write grants, I would appreciate it. I have no business credit. So, a loan is difficult. My personal credit, I would like to continue to keep separate.

I have spoken to numerous business owners who are in business now doing what I am looking to do. They are very successful, and our area is open for such. I will be supported.

I am looking for start-up funding. I have done much research. I am aware of costs, and have come to the amount of $60,000. That is what I need for both projects.

Please let me know what ideas you might have. I have been working for this for some time and feel very frustrated. I am looking for anything to get me going. Thank you

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Finding Funding for Two Seperate Projects
Nov 20th 2012
RE: Finding Funding for Two Seperate Projects
Apr 07th 2015

cashoneTue Nov-20-12 08:29 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Finding Funding for Two Seperate Projects"
In response to Reply # 0

Whether you're starting a nonprofit organization or joining one that's already in operation, you'll need to find creative ways to fund it to accomplish the work that supports its mission.Grants generally come from foundations, the government and corporations.Try seeking funding from foundations first. A good place to find foundation grants is Foundation Center. Corporate granting guidelines are usually on the website of the corporation, if offered. Check out the sites of some of the larger corporations in your area to learn what they're willing to support.

dennismullerTue Apr-07-15 06:53 AM

#2. "RE: Finding Funding for Two Seperate Projects"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello, I am interested in investing with you as a silent partner.

Please advise

dennismuller46@yahoo.com

Lobby Financial Feast topic #936 Previous topic | Next topic