Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Financial Feast topic #708

Subject: "Seeking Loan From Private Investor Or People who are willing to loan" Previous topic | Next topic
gstockrFri Mar-06-09 09:24 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Seeking Loan From Private Investor Or People who are willing to loan"

Hi!

For the past year, I have been looking for florist shop, nail salon, or smog test center to be owner and manage the business(es) despite I am hearing impaired. I have a strong management skill especially I understand how to treat employees and customers and did not have much experience. I have read a lot of business articles including INC magazine.

I have noticed that florist shops, nail salons, and smog test centers are still in profitable despite economy. Some of their profits might go down but still profitable as I think it would be a good time to buy them as the price offer is going down.

I am here to seek a loan from private investor or people who just have some money and is willing to loan me some money up to 100k. I can pay you back plus 12% interest. Let say... I could pay you monthly for next few years. It is possible that I could pay off earlier since my goal is that the profit in first 2 years will go back to you while I keep my full-time job. My goal is to pay you back as soon as possible so in a couple of years, it can be debt free and run businesses smoothly (i want to run about 5 small businesses).

The owner at florist shop wants me to purchase since the florist designer wants me to be manager/owner since he wants to work for me instead of other new owner. I am trying to negotiate the price with the owner (via broker/agent).

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon,
Patrick

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic

capital1Sat May-09-09 12:22 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Seeking Loan From Private Investor Or People who are willing to loan"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello Friend,
I'd suggest you try Capital Express Loans Firm.
Contact Them via e-mail- capitalexpressloansfirm@gmail.com or call the CEO Mr.Adams Willops +447035952727.
My uncle secured a loan from their Firm.They are transparent and realiable.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Lobby Financial Feast topic #708 Previous topic | Next topic