Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Financial Feast topic #355

Subject: "I need help in finding some capital" Previous topic | Next topic
kadesiMon Aug-20-07 05:04 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I need help in finding some capital"

Hello,

I need about $7,000 for the next 3 months as operating capital while I pursue my new mattress cleaning business full-time. I have tried every avenue of finding a loan. I have been declined. I have a great credit history. My score is 682. My problem is that my debt to income ratio is very high. I am a very responsible person when it comes to paying my bills each month. I just want to find someone who is able to lend the money I need. I own a car outright and I can use it as collateral. If anybody has any suggestions please help. Here is some information about me that may help in suggesting a certain type of loan that I my quallify for. I am a minority ( Asian Indian), new start-up business owner, I live in Ft. lauderdale fl.

I have tried to get loans through all major banks, sba micro loans, and I also through my credit cards.

Please help.

Thank you,

Greg:

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: I need help in finding some capital
Aug 21st 2007
Sep 17th 2007
Sep 30th 2007
Oct 03rd 2007
Oct 15th 2007
Oct 03rd 2007

raisecapital01Tue Aug-21-07 06:00 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: I need help in finding some capital"
In response to Reply # 0

You may want to try prosper.com or other funding alternatives to raise the money you need. I belong to a program that works for me, and I think it is great outlet; however, you need to look into ways to raise the money from something you are already doing.

Raise Capital in 90 Days Online
Learn How This Works
http://www.bedzzzinn.com/raisecapital.html
Bedzzz Inn, Inc Raised $92,867 with this system!

lcruzfundingMon Sep-17-07 06:36 PM

#2. "RE: I need help in finding some capital"
In response to Reply # 0

Hello,

I am in the funding business. If you have monthly credit card revenue to your business I can work with you

We do not go by the persons credit score or that of the business.
If you've been in business a minimum of one year and have that monthly revenue I can possibly have cash in your hand in 7 to 10 days. You can reach me @ lcruzloan@ y a h o o.

DonnaSun Sep-30-07 03:06 AM

#3. "RE: I need help in finding some capital"
In response to Reply # 2

I have a few questions, first, what year, make and model is your car? What type of equipment do you have for your business? Is that equipment financed? Do you have credit card sales of at least $2,500. a month? There is a possibility I could help you but I'd need this additional information.

littleblueWed Oct-03-07 05:58 PM

#5. "RE: I need help in finding some capital"
In response to Reply # 2

>Hello,
>
>I am in the funding business. If you have monthly credit card
>revenue to your business I can work with you
>
>We do not go by the persons credit score or that of the
>business.
>If you've been in business a minimum of one year and have that
>monthly revenue I can possibly have cash in your hand in 7 to
>10 days. You can reach me @ lcruzloan@ y a h o o.
>
>

Check out these types of loans carefully. It could cost you big time.
I have gone to two of them and the cost is outrageous. They are just preditors looking to take advantage of people in need.

ezcashrichMon Oct-15-07 05:35 AM

#6. "RE: I need help in finding some capital"
In response to Reply # 5

First of all I use this program everyday to help small business owners and I am not a preditor trying to take advantage of people in need. I simply provide a service and alternate way of funding businesses.

How much do you think it will cost? What is big time to you?
Does the bank charge you big time? Yes, they do!! How about paying 100% of your loan amount back in interest over the years on your home. Big time right? Merchant cash advance companies only charge between 15% and 49% of the total loan amount depending on the risk to the lender. Not so big time huh? I think the bank makes out much better than we do.

Be sure to get your facts straight before you go giving bad advice.

Merchant Cash advances are also unsecured and don't effect your personal credit. There is no fixed term and there are no fixed monthly payments, it is completely automatic. Most of my customers call me back months later asking for more capital for their business. If anyone would like more info on how this program can help your business please feel free to contact me.

Thanks
Rich
rlamonica@hsfgloans.com

LisaPRWed Oct-03-07 12:17 PM

#4. "RE: I need help in finding some capital"
In response to Reply # 0

Greg,

Have you tried getting customers lined up. You could ask them to pay a deposit for your services and the rest upon completion. If you line up enough customers you may have the working capital you need.

This works especially if your customer base includes commercial clients.

Also ask your local bank if signed contracts from commercial clients will help make you a better risk.

Try Prosper.com, your friends and family. Ask your lawyer and accountant if they have clients that may be interested in investing (equity or loan) in your business.

Of course figure out how to lower your debt to income ratio as well.

Lisa Douglas
Inklusion PR
public relations for a diverse world
www.inklusionpr.com
New lower rates for small/micro businesses.

Lobby Financial Feast topic #355 Previous topic | Next topic