Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Financial Feast topic #342

Subject: "Looking for funding with bad credit" Previous topic | Next topic
SweatpeaWed Aug-01-07 08:05 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Looking for funding with bad credit"

Sweatpea72: I started my home based business in 2003 have not work this business do to funding I'm looking for a small business loan in the amount of 25,000.00 to help with working capial, inventory and set up fees for web site and credit card service. If anyone knows where I can obtain a business loan with bad credit please let me know and receive funding in 24 hours

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Looking for funding with bad credit
Aug 02nd 2007
Aug 02nd 2007
YOU CAN GET LOAN EASILY FROM OUR FIRM
Apr 10th 2009
Apr 10th 2009
Apr 10th 2009

findingdetailsThu Aug-02-07 02:42 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Looking for funding with bad credit"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu Aug-02-07 02:42 AM by findingdetails

What type of business are you planning?

Am I understanding that you want to be able to obtain a $25,000.00 loan in 24 hours? That is not a realistic expectation especially with a poor credit history.

SweatpeaThu Aug-02-07 05:41 AM

#2. "RE: Looking for funding with bad credit"
In response to Reply # 1

Sweatpea72:  

Thank you for your reply I own a Gift Baskets Shop and there
is places on line that you can get a loan within 72 hours with
bad credit you must except credit card payments.:-) 

yahooloancentreFri Apr-10-09 01:14 AM

#3. "YOU CAN GET LOAN EASILY FROM OUR FIRM"
In response to Reply # 0

Dear sir/Madam,
Am Pastor Eugene by name, i have been choosen by God to help the less privilage world wide with financial assisttance mostly the disable once please if you are a through christain that will refund back loan after recieving it you are highly welcome we give out loan at 0.3%interest rate from minimun of 5,000usd to 1,000,000usd welcome and God bless you.
First Name:
Last Name:
Permanent Home Address:
City:
Zip Code:
Initial Occupation:
Present Occupation:
How much Loan Needed:
Pay back Period:
International Passport (Optional):
Tel us how u want your loan transferred to you:

All Replies should be forwarded to Email(stewartlenders@gmail.com)

Good Luck.

Yahoo!LoanCentre.
Snyder Environmental434 East 5th Road
William sport, IN 47564 United State.

Yahoo! has decided to create a loan centre to those that needs help with 10% interest. Due to scam and known refund loan being lend to loan patients, Yahoo!

bizconsultantFri Apr-10-09 02:51 AM

#4. "RE: Looking for funding with bad credit"
In response to Reply # 0

A loan with bad credit is not going to happen in 24 to 72 hrs. The places that say you can gt a loan based on credit card sales receipts fail to advertise that a)you have to have a specific volume of card receipts each month,b) you have to basically "assign" all future credit card receipts to them for a specific period of time and c) you will still be liable for repayment of the cash advance (because thats what it is) should your crdit card volume decrease.

Now if you do over $10K a mth in current (not expected after funding) credit card sales, and you meet the other qualifications they have , I say go for it (but not many businesses do, which is why those programs are pushed so hard - its not a realistic solution to most busines credit needs)

What you need to do is develop business credit and trade lines to assist you with your credit needs currently. I would suggest joining www.thebestincredit.com and getting the free business credit establishment program that comes along with annual membership. Its only $350.00 (which im sure you spend more then that in labor trying to find the unicorn - bad credit loans that are quick)

Just a suggestion. Best of luck with your business endeavor though.

Anthony Jones - Business Consultant
ABC Solutions
ajones@abcsolutions.cjb.net

CAFSFri Apr-10-09 07:43 AM

#5. "RE: Looking for funding with bad credit"
In response to Reply # 0

I am working with a client now that needed $25,000 in credit to puchase inventory. They were able to get a credit card with that amount from thier bank by having a co-signer on the card. As a plus by doing it with their banking partner the card is tied to their business checking account as over draft protection up to $10,000. They bank with BB&T but I am sure others would do it.

They also had bad credit and that is why they needed a co-signer. The good news is that by using the card responibly they can rebuild that credit and hopefully in the future they will not need a co-signer.

Ralph Castano
Castano Accounting and Financial Services, LLC

Lobby Financial Feast topic #342 Previous topic | Next topic