Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Financial Feast topic #324

Subject: "I have a business and no credit, losing big orders!" Previous topic | Next topic
datonellcFri Jul-13-07 05:16 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"I have a business and no credit, losing big orders!"

I been running my business for over 3 years without any assistance or credit, Now I am at the point where I need credit for supply and demand, I have customers coming more and more, but the amounts of some orders exceed my budget, So I am cancelling some big orders and missing business. I have the thoughts, skills to increase my sales even more but I need ideas on getting cash for the business. HELP!

DAT ONE, LLC
Consumer Products, Consumer Electronics.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: I have a business and no credit, losing big orders!
Jul 14th 2007
RE: I have a business and no credit, losing big orders!
Jul 18th 2007

hostingdivaSat Jul-14-07 08:56 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: I have a business and no credit, losing big orders!"
In response to Reply # 0

First, visit the small business website development program in your state. They generally are looking for places to dump money to grow the economy of the state. If you have proof you need money - they would jump at the chance, I'm sure.

If that does not work, you could consider visiting your bank. They generally are also eager to loan out money to businesses if they can show that it will be paid back. If you have been in business three years, than that probably will not be a problem.

I would contact the state first though because the interest rates may be more reasonable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://pagebuzz.com - Small Business Website Hosting. $19.99 per month, no up sells, no contracts, no surprises. Shopping cart, photo galleries, drag and drop editors, graphics, specialized programming for car dealers, real estate agents, and others.

raisecapital01Wed Jul-18-07 02:28 AM

#2. "RE: I have a business and no credit, losing big orders!"
In response to Reply # 0

Are these orders paid up front first? If you are taking orders, this should cover your cash flow even if the customer has to wait a week. I am not trying to pry, but if you are taking orders without the cash first, you could be cancelling orders. If you are trying to make a profit, but you need to buy the product, you could do it on special order purposes only having them put down a percent of the sale that covers what you need to order. You may want to check with your vendor to see if they extend credit terms for 30 days too.

Raise Capital in 90 Days Online
Learn How This Works
http://www.bedzzzinn.com/raisecapital.html
Bedzzz Inn, Inc Raised $92,867 with this system!

Lobby Financial Feast topic #324 Previous topic | Next topic