Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Financial Feast topic #243

Subject: "Needing Marketing and Funding" Previous topic | Next topic
pderenzoMon Apr-09-07 11:55 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Needing Marketing and Funding"

Investors

I?m open to all possibilities you may offer or be interested in.

I have created a company around software I wrote and seem to always be adding different interfaces to. This software is a Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) unique in the industry.

Many CRM systems are centered on the marketing aspect of their customers only and forget that the customer touches more areas of your business and deserves fast Customer Support to meet their needs, wants and desires. No matter if it has to do with Marketing, Sales, Service and Support the customer should always come first to keep them happy and coming back. After all the purpose of a CRM system is to keep your customers coming back to your business through efficient customer service.

To do this a CRM system has to be able to record and retrieve information on their customers past contacts. Their support personnel need to be able to solve their problems rather than push them off to another department. There is nothing more frustrating than being pushed off to another individual that should be qualified to fix your problem.

About 15 years ago technology through software, gave businesses the ability to have an automated switchboard system. Push this number to go here, than push this number and this number and this number ?.. Sometimes you felt you were stuck in hell because you never got to the right person or by mistake to punched the wrong number and had to start over. During the same time the CRM craze/idea came to being and nobody knew exactly what it was but that it was going to be the next savor to retain customers. The industry targeted the larger corporations and so they could go into their business and customize a so called CRM system to their present systems for a ridiculously high cost and often had more problems than it was worth. It required rethinking your company infrastructure, It was often slow to update and forgot the purpose behind the idea to keep your customers coming back to your business with efficient customer service. It was often thought that it needed to interface to the telephone hell system to make everything work. A perfect example; Smart minds and ideas with little experience working together to try to solve a problem. The Communication Industry got their idea across with their millions in marketing and businesses still suffered and often keep their customer needs out of their considerations.

Now that I?ve said all that. My software was built behind the concept of creating a good Customer Relationship with a customer that when contact with a customer took place, the customer would always feel that they were treated with value and supported with efficient customer service.

Through my web site you will see that I?ve built an interface to the building industry. This ?Build A Window? quoting system is also unique in its creations. I used a leading major window manufacture product around their manufacturing requirements to build a quoting system that normally would take hours through their manual to generate. Where through the interface takes a few minutes and saves the information to a CRM system for serving as needed. All information printable as a quote or converted to a purchase order for ordering through the CRM Purchase Order interface.

I?m not saying this software I offer is perfect, but it is darn close and is adaptable to almost any industry.

My desire is to market this software to the world and everyone make money from it. I do not have the marketing experience or the money, marketing requires to successfully launch this campaign. I have to rely on others for this.

If your interested? All my options are open and I will carefully consider all offers.

Web site: http://www.corpsftwr.com select the ?company? menu Option then select from the menu on the right the ?Investors Corner? menu Option, finally select the ?Register to Enter? option. Fill out the short registration form and express your interest in becoming an investor. It might be a small box for your interests but it doesn?t have a limit to content size so you could cut and past text as you feel necessary.

Thank you for your interest
PL DeRenzo

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby
Lobby Financial Feast topic #243 Previous topic | Next topic