Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ingredients topic #129

Subject: "Outsourcing biz ingredients needed!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
brianmThu Apr-26-07 05:48 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Outsourcing biz ingredients needed!!!"

Hi! Recently, I left one of the largest HR/Personnel staffing firms in the US. Through the experience I gained as a HR Staffing Consultant, I've decided that I would like to start my own home-based strategic outsourcing business, servicing small-med sized companies in the areas of: recruitment, pre-employment processing, referral program administration and entry-level job placement for job seekers. Since 1927 15,141 OU graduates have stayed in Oklahoma to find employment and since OU is located in the city I reside, I feel like my business can make a difference to emerging companies and entry-level job seekers. Other than getting starting on my business filings what ingredients would it take to get by home-based business off the ground. Also, I'm zoned to operate this type of business out of my home to start because I will not have clients coming to my home. Thanks!

Brian M. Martin

Brian M. Martin, CEO
HRxpress Agency
"Empowered to succeed"

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Outsourcing biz ingredients needed!!!
Apr 29th 2007
RE: Outsourcing biz ingredients needed!!!
May 02nd 2007

StrategistSun Apr-29-07 08:32 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Outsourcing biz ingredients needed!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

Brian,

What is your question?

Maria Marsala

Let me help you substantially grow your financial advisory business or nonprofit with P.E.P. Increase productivity, efficiency, and profit.

Learn more and get free tips at http://www.ElevatingYourBusiness.com

brianmWed May-02-07 08:15 AM

#2. "RE: Outsourcing biz ingredients needed!!!"
In response to Reply # 1

Hi and thanks for replying!

Since I last posted the original message over a week ago, I have since then performed extensive research on "outsourcing" to include Business Process Outsourcing(BPO) & Professional Employment Outsourcing(PEO). However, I would like to know if it is a requirement that I be a member of a national association BEFORE I start taking on clients and work? Also, I plan to offer specific services relative to HR/Personnel administrative processing and including an HRIS product to help streamline some of the processes. This product involves an employee i.d. card, integrated with a host of services that are important to the work associate whom seeks and find employement through a personnel staffing agency. Would I need to find an identification/access card manufacturer or supplier for such a product? I'm lost. Please help. Thanks again.

Brian M. Martin, CEO
HRxpress Agency
"Empowered to succeed"

Lobby Biz Ingredients topic #129 Previous topic | Next topic