Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #830

Subject: "Organic Cleaning Classes - any thoughts?" Previous topic | Next topic
happyslobWed Feb-28-07 08:09 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Organic Cleaning Classes - any thoughts?"

Hi all,

I've been posting here for a little while now, and I've had an ongoing idea that I wanted to get some feedback on. In case you don't know, I've written a fun ebook all about natural housecleaning -- and tips on how to get the cleaning done faster.

But, I've had this idea for quite some time that it would be fun to do some really entertaining and informational evening classes on how to clean, and especially - on how to make home cleaning products yourself. I thought other classes could be on subjects like aromatherapy (creating homemade essential oil sprays, etc) and how to start organizing your space.

What is your gut reaction to these ideas? Would you ever attend classes like this if they were available in your area?

Thanks all!
Christina

The Happy Slob's Guide to Housecleaning
P.S. Join our free weekly housecleaning newsletter - housecleaning has NEVER been this fun!
http://www.happyslob.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic

jerky4freeSat Mar-03-07 12:12 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Organic Cleaning Classes - any thoughts?"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey Christina,

I think if I was into making my own cleaning products, I would just like the "how to" infomation in an email. If I had time to make my own then I wouldn't think I wouldn't need a class on making it. (I actually buy natural cleaning products online cause I find it is easier than making it myself)
Now I do like the path of your ideas though, how about an organizing class with just a small segment on cleaning products and then you can offer them to the ones that attend (add it into the price). I just don't know if people would make the time to find out how to make something that the can make from your receipes that you would send them in your newsletter.
I will keep thinking on this idea and let you know if I come up with any other class ideas.

Laura:P

Laura
http://www.financialfreedomfamily.com
Families Helping Families
Helping each other get out of debt.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Lobby Biz Ideas topic #830 Previous topic | Next topic