Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #5907

Subject: "ADVICE-starting a clothiing brand and opening a retail store " Previous topic | Next topic
ZourianpostureThu Dec-29-16 12:39 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"ADVICE-starting a clothiing brand and opening a retail store "

First, I appreciate ANY information anyone leaves for me.

I have just wrapped up over a year of research,survey's and other hands-on test to determine the market for my targeted potenital customers and my business idea. I am right now very confused on what road to take on first.

My ultimate goal is to have a retail store that carries everything under my own brand.

I guess my question is " how would I take on starting a company just like victoria's secret?.. out of all the researching I have done to try and figure out some of the first steps to how they more in-depth launched victorias secret. I only was able to see that in one of thier first cataloge's, victorias secret was selling merchandise from other designers.

Does a inspiring start-up company like Victorias secret design a full line of merchandise and products first then go get a retail space.?

Thank you for taking your time and reading,

I am open to any advice or insight that someone might have..

I am also open to maybe taking on a business partner.

or

Does the inspiring company get the retail space, fill it with alike merchandise already designed an made. Then develop its own brand in merchandise and product line in the mean time with the profits made from the retail store and then just branch off the alikes slowly and then fill my retail space with all my branded merchandise..?

I am getting a little confused at the point that Im trying to provide a service where my customers are able to have a one stop shop for a certain catagory of merchandise. But, I also want to build a brand off the service that I will be offering.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #5907 Previous topic | Next topic