Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #5594

Subject: "Canada for the FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup" Previous topic | Next topic
bobgullFri Oct-07-16 05:58 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Canada for the FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup"

Having failed to advance to the knock-out stage at their first two attempts, the Black Maidens travelled to Azerbaijan in 2012 full of confidence, a confidence that was obviously not misplaced as the team secured victories against China and Uruguay to reach the quarter-finals. Victory against Japan saw Coleman and her team-mates make it through to the last-four. Although they were beaten by France in the semi-finals, there was a positive ending as Ghana defeated Germany 1-0 in the play-off fifa 17 coins.

ˇ°I was very proud to be part of that team," Coleman said. "I played an integral role in us winning bronze and was so proud of my performance throughout the tournament. The experience I gained from my previous appearances helped me in Azerbaijan. I played to perfection and was very involved fifa 17 points. I felt great, as I was one of the experienced players in the team and was able to help the others.ˇ±

Dreaming big and bigger
Two years after those high times, Coleman progressed to the Ghana U-20 team and was in the squad that travelled to Canada for the fifa 17 pc coins Women's World Cup, although she did not play. Ghana's U-20 side has also qualified for the U-20 Women's World Cup in Papua New Guinea later this year, and Coleman has some advice for all of the young Ghanaians. ˇ°They need to focus and concentrate on their training and abide by instructions and the rules of the game if they want to attain greater heights in football.ˇ± Welcome to Be a Member of http://www.playerhot.com/games/FIFA17/Golds to Get Fifa Coins.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #5594 Previous topic | Next topic