Business Owners Idea Cafe: Small Business Information, Resources & Tips
! Small business ideas, information & resources !
Small Business Tax Center
Small Business Ideas, Grants &
Plans to Start & Run a Business:

Small Business Grants
Small Business Ideas People in Biz - Profiles
Business Advice from Idea Cafe Experts Coffee Talk with Experts
Starting A Business
Running your Business
Take Out Info
Trade Publications FREE Trade Publications
Your Own Business
Destress
About Idea Cafe
Press Idea Cafe has received Idea Cafe in the News
Idea Cafe's Kudos Kudos for Idea Cafe
Advertise on Idea Cafe Advertise on Idea Cafe
Privacy Policy Privacy Policy
Contact Idea Cafe Contact Idea Cafe
Link to Idea Cafe Link to/from Idea Cafe
Join Idea Cafe
Site Directory
Site Directory Site Map

Online directory to business resources Biz Web Guide
Printer-friendly copy
Lobby Biz Ideas topic #4437

Subject: "Business ideas" Previous topic | Next topic
BigIdeaSearcherMon Jul-05-10 08:36 PM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"Business ideas"

I'm currently running a kid's toy rack biz in convenience store (very slow in this economy), representing a marketing consultant (he's good but businesses very slow to part with their money for marketing these days and figure they have to or can do themselves),
and free lance selling for a tree service company (I enjoy it but it's slow getting started with this new company and I'd prefer to be selling something I can provide myself). How does one go about finding successful ideas to pursue that don't require large initial investments.
Bob G.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Lobby

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
RE: Business ideas
Jul 02nd 2010
Jul 15th 2010
Jul 30th 2010
business ideas
Jul 31st 2010

DBeaversFri Jul-02-10 06:49 AM

Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
#1. "RE: Business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

If you want to see what is working for hundreds of other entrepreneurs, you might want to scan through the many entries in the StartupNation.com "Top 100 Home-based Business Opportunities" contest, along with the thousands of non-winning entries. They break the businesses down into 10 different categories, so it shouldn't be hard to find some that might intetest you.

You won't find my business listed for 2009 as I was just to busy to re-enter this time. I sell promotional advertising to a wide range of business, industry, and government buyers across SW Louisiana and SE Texas including Beaumont and Houston.

July marks my 26th anniversary in business for myself, and it's been a great ride. No business is off-limits, as virtually everyone can benefit from using at least a couple of our products from T-shirts, to ink pens, USB memory sticks, calendars, coffee mugs, caps, to embroidered golf shirts as part of their marketing mix.

Good luck in finding the right match for your future.

Dennis

Dennis Bevers
BASSCO, Inc.
Full-time, home-based, self-empolyed since 1987.
Dealers needed-US residents only!

chirokoto01Thu Jul-15-10 07:23 PM

#3. "RE: Business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

You know guys that there are several useful business ideas that you can found if you join affiliate programs like how to get successful on your business.

online chiropractic marketing

lankaFri Jul-30-10 07:57 PM

#4. "RE: Business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Dear Sir,

Why not visit the website: http://www.fashionbags86.com , there are some small kids bags for the kids, maybe it can give you some help.

Thank you,

Lanka

============================

Dongtian Bags Co. Ltd.

A917 Guangzhou Xian Dai Apartment No.231-269 Heguang Road,

Tangxia , Tianhe Zone, Guangzhou city, Prv. Guangdong, China.

Tel:+86-(20)-85521295 Fax: +86-(20)-85521295

annalaurabrownSat Jul-31-10 09:02 AM

#5. "business ideas"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi Bob
It depends on what your interests and passions are but one way is to look at what is being sold on clickbank and cj.com as affiliate products and then to find an idea there. You can also make a list of all the things you think you might enjoy or talk with others who are already in a successful business. If you want to talk with me, you can contact me from my blog below.

You must be healthy to be successful.
Learn how essential oils can make you healthy.
http://healthandwealthwithoils.com

Lobby Biz Ideas topic #4437 Previous topic | Next topic